Rain Without, Rain Within

Hello, everyone, I am a new member. I've signed up today, on Halloween, feeling it was appropriate, especially given that my favorite episode is "The Curse of Frank Black". It's an episode I watch as part of my yearly Halloween traditions. I watched it last night (along with "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"). I have done a bit of lurking around this site in the past, and even if I am not too active, or even if the forums are not too active, I felt like I should still sign up and say hi.

Two side notes while I'm here:

One, my neighborhood in Atlanta is known for Halloween. Most of the houses decorate, and we get anywhere between 4,000 and 7,000 people, kids and adults, over three hours (photo attached). Since today is a Friday, I expect it to be closer to the higher number this year. It's an amazing scene; not like the two dozen or so trick-or-treaters a typical house might get. So that's something I'm looking forward to later.

Two, I graduated from high school in Broken Bow, Oklahoma. Many of you will know that as the setting for "19:19". It was kind of a neat moment to watch the episode and be surprised when the name of my small hometown came up on the screen. If anyone has any information as to how Broken Bow came to be chosen as the location for that episode, or how I might be find out, I'd appreciate it. A couple of years after the series ended, I sent an e-mail to some random Fox mailbox, but I never heard back.

Happy Halloween!

post-7023-0-81854700-1414769999_thumb.jp

• Like 1