Season 2 Amazon.com Now Taking Orders!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Great news for US and Canadian fans of Millennium Season Two! Amazon.com are now taking pre-orders, follow this link and get your order in now!

Millennium: The Complete Second Season DVD Region 1

A second site has also been submitted to MDUK by a Millennium fan who sadly didn't let us know his name. You can find a pre-order site at DVD Empire,com here. Please note there is no free shipping at this site. Many thanks to Joe!

Gra.

Updated. Thanks to Joe for this!

BEER---> Ah, wonderful. Just ordered it. Now it's time for "Wait -worry etc..."

BELCH

Yeah so did I but you got the end wrong we already worried (that we were forgotten and wouldn't get season 2) Now we have to wait for what will be the longest two and a half months ever. :angry: : But at least we know it is coming :grin2:

• Elders (Admins)

You guys have a great start to the New Year to look forward to!

Also many thanks for ordering via this link as it gives a 5% referall to TIWWA to help with the running costs! Much appreciated.

BEER---> You are welcome. I hope a lot more jump on the band wagon. Besides, Amazon seems to have the best pricing here in the States. They held the same price as S1. Now I have to get greedy - WHERE'S SEASON 3!!!!

BELCH

BEER---> You are welcome. I hope a lot more jump on the band wagon. Besides, Amazon seems to have the best pricing here in the States. They held the same price as S1. Now I have to get greedy - WHERE'S SEASON 3!!!!

BELCH

..i know, the very marrow of my creaky bones are crying out for S3's release and to be able to listen to not one, but TWO, audio commentaries by Lance henriksen-(his only commentaries of the series) and the wonderfully underrated Klea Scott and, last but by no means least, so see the eps in ANAMORPHIC-16x9 WIDESCREEN!

...WAITING IS SOMETIMES SOOOO DAMN HARD!

se7en

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't wait for Season 2 on R1 DVD, so I bought Season 2 R2 DVD. Just got it yesterday. I bought a region free DVD player last year and it was worth every penny!

• 2 months later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Ah yes, I just ordered my copy from Amazon last night, and I can't wait to get it. It will be interesting to watch season two and see if it remains my favorite over season one. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Amazon.com is taking pre-orders at 30% off. The resulting price of about $41 is really pretty darn good. I thought I was doing well a few months back to get season one on Ebay for $35, including shipping, but with Amazon's $41, along with free supersaver shipping, I will be getting pretty close to the same deal, and without all the hassles of bidding on Ebay. It was really nice to get home on Christmas Eve last night and find my $25 gift card from Amazon.com Visa sitting on the table, like an early present. Heck, after taking the $25 off, I spent about $16. That's a heck of a lot of first rate entertainment for $16. :yes: