Season 2 Amazon.com Now Taking Orders!

Rate this topic

It's here It's here. I feel like tattoo yelling the plane the plane. But back to the point it's here it's here, my wife called and said it arrived today and she is on her way home with now. I gotta go, bye.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

DRAT!! I have had people tell me they have pre-ordered stuff on Amazon.com (mainly books) and gotten them on what was listed as the release date. Seeing that Millennium season two had a release date of Jan 5, I was hoping to get it on that date or soon after. Well, here it is Jan. 10, I still haven't gotten it yet, and I just recieved notice today that it was finally shipped. Maybe it was the super saver shipping that did me in. Oh well, I have waited this long, I guess another week isn't going to kill me. I get the feeling I might not be able to resist skipping ahead to some of my favs. :devil01:

DRAT!! I have had people tell me they have pre-ordered stuff on Amazon.com (mainly books) and gotten them on what was listed as the release date. Seeing that Millennium season two had a release date of Jan 5, I was hoping to get it on that date or soon after. Well, here it is Jan. 10, I still haven't gotten it yet, and I just recieved notice today that it was finally shipped. Maybe it was the super saver shipping that did me in. Oh well, I have waited this long, I guess another week isn't going to kill me. I get the feeling I might not be able to resist skipping ahead to some of my favs.  :devil01:

Wow! That's disturbing! I went to Wal-Mart and bought it on the 4th! :eyes::blush:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Dang it, I still can't figure otu how to quote people on this board yet. Guess I'm just lazy to figure it out. :bigsmile: Anyway, yes, I have now learned my lesson on the super saver shipping. It was nice to get the DVDs for $16 and change, but I guess it would have been worth it to spend a little more and get it here faster. Oh well, it just made it that more exciting when it finally did get here.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Wow!  That's disturbing!  I went to Wal-Mart and bought it on the 4th! :eyes:  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, I'm surprised that you were able to find it at Wal-mart. It doesn't seem like there would be quite enough demand for it for them to carry it. It kind of bugs me when stores don't even bother to carry an item because it's not a hot enough seller for them, but it happens a lot. I have looked at a couple of stores, just out of curiosity, and I have yet to see the MS2 DVD anywhere. I'm also surprised you were able to get it before it's official release date. Sounds like you did pretty well for yourself. :yes: