Would like to say Hello to everyone, and im a millennium junkie..lol

Guest IchabodCrane

Guest IchabodCrane

This seems to be a great place, but the forum layout is really weird...not sure if I am even really here...lol

now if I can just find the main forum.....If i get lost someone me the rope..!

Hi Ichabod and a warm welcome to this wonderful site!

I dont know how the board looks on your computer, but when you scroll down to the very end of the page, you find a button, that says "change theme".

Maybe you got a weird theme? Try the TIWWA Default Theme 3.4.7 Thats the standard.

BOOM BOOM to you. happy.gif

:hiya: IchabodCrane, and welcome to our home away from home.

All the forums are on the home page, just depends upon the subject you are looking for. The site does take a little getting used to, but once you get the hand of it, you will love it and agree that it's one of the best laid out sites on the web.

Any questions you may have can probably be answered by anyone. We are here for you. B :ouro: :ouro: M B :ouro: :ouro: M

• Elders (Moderators)

Welcome, Ichabod. I'm sure you'll find your way around soon. I do think the main page could do with some tidying-up, to make it easier to decide where to post - I've been here for a long time but sometimes I'm not still sure where to start a new thread.

Just have a browse around, and see what "charms you the most". No problem at all if you want to post on an old thread - one of the things that we like is when someone resurrects an old thread, especially about a particular MM episode, because there are always new or different perspectives.

If you do get lost, just post in the Shoutbox. If you haven't been online when someone has posted to the Shoutbox, you might not know about the sound effect (a double drum beat) and why people add the "Boom! Boom!" to their shouts.

If you get absolutely stuck, or the forum isn't displaying sensibly, there's a Support Forum at the bottom of the main page.

This seems to be a great place, but the forum layout is really weird...not sure if I am even really here...lol

now if I can just find the main forum.....If i get lost someone me the rope..!

BEER-----> Hi there Crane. Watch your show 'Sleepy Hollow' every Monday night.

BELCH