Hola a todos!

Quisiera compartirles mi experiencia con Millennium. Soy colombiana, resido actualmente en Alemania y la primera vez que vi Millennium fue en español latino en 1998. Desde su lanzamiento he sido una fan apasionada del programa. Debo decir que llegue a el a través de Los expedientes secretos X, pero poco después de la 7a temporada de estos les perdí poco a poco el gusto (lo que en parte se debió al corte en la transmisión de los mismos en la televisión pública de mi país) y al giro peculiar que dió Chris Carter al introducir otros personajes, pero eso ya es harina de otro costal... No obstante, me enamore de Millennium al poco tiempo de empezar a verlo, creo q a los 2 o 3 episodios.

Luego de haber visto gran parte de la primera y segunda temporada e incluso un par episodios de la tercera, suspendieron su transmisión en mi país. En ese momento apenas teníamos acceso a internet en bibliotecas y ni soñar de tener acceso en casa... Este periodo concidió con mi entrada a la universidad así que el tiempo libre se acabo y Millennium quedo (temporalmente) relegado a mis hobbies. Sin embargo, redescubrí la fascinación que ejerció sobre mi multiplicada a la n potencia al poder adquirir la colección de DVDs el año pasado en la edición europea.

Alguien que quiera compartir su historia aquí? O discutir sobre los episodios? Cualquier comentario (respetuoso, por supuesto) es bien recibido!!

This Is Who We Are

Esto Es Quienes Somos

I hope you don't mind, but I went to an online translator and now everyone can comment on your post. We used to have a few members who could reply, but alas, sorry to say, I don't think anyone here can now. It there are any errors I apologize. And they posted three different translations. Here's the website I went to ~ http://www.spanishdict.com/translation

Again, it's great that you have joined our online family.

Hello everyone!<br> <br>I would like to share with you my experience with Millennium. I am Colombian, currently reside in Germany and the first time I saw Millennium was in Latin Spanish in 1998. Since its launch, I've been a passionate fan of the program. I have to say to get to the through secret records X, but soon after the 7th season of these gradually lost them the taste (which was partly due to the Court in the transmission in my country's public television) and the Giro peculiar gave Chris Carter to introduce other characters, but that is another story... However, I fell in love with Millennium soon begin to see it, I think q to 2 or 3 episodes.<br>After having seen much of the first and second season and even a couple episodes of the third, suspended its transmission in my country. At that time we just had access to internet in libraries and not dream of having access at home... This period concidio with my entry to the University so free time is over and Millennium was (temporarily) relegated to my hobbies. However, I rediscovered the fascination which exerted on my multiplied to the n power to acquire the collection of DVDs last year in the European Edition.<br> <br>Anyone who wants to share your story here? Or discuss the episodes? Any (friendly, of course) comment is well received!<br> <br>This Is Who We Are<br>This is who we are

Hello to all! Would like to share my experience with Millennium. I am Colombian, I am currently in Germany and the first time i saw Millennium was in spanish Latino in 1998. Since its launch i have been a passionate fan ofthe program. I must say that reach it through the secret files X, but shortly after the 7th season of these almost lost them little by little the taste (which in part was due to the court in the transmission of the same in the public television of my country) and the peculiar turn that gave Chris Carter to introduce other characters, but that is another story ... However, I fell in love with me to the little time you begin to see him, i think q to the 2 or 3 episodes. After having seen much of the first and second season and even a couple episodes of the third, suspended their transmission in my country. At that time we had hardly any access to the internet in libraries and even dream have access at home ... This period coincided with my entry to the university so that the free time ran out and Millennium was (temporarily) relegated to my hobbies. However, I rediscovered the fascination exerted on my multiplied to the n power by purchasing the dvd collection last year in the European edition. Anyone who wants to share your story here? OR discuss the episodes? Any commentary (respectfully, of course) is well received! This is who we are this is who we are
Hello to all! My experience wanted to share them with Millennium. I am Colombian, I reside at present in Germany and the first time that I saw Millennium was in Latin Spanish in 1998. From its throwing I have been a passionate fan of the program. I must say that X should come to across The secret records, but shortly after the 7th period of these I lost to them little by little the taste (what partly owed to the cut in the transmission of the same ones in the public television of my country) and to the peculiar draft that Chris Carter gave after other personages introduced, but this is already a flour of another sack... Nevertheless, I fell in love with Millennium it soon after having begun seeing, I believe q to 2 or 3 episodes. After having seen big part of the first and second period and even a pair episodes of the third one, they suspended its transmission in my country. In this moment scarcely we had access to Internet in libraries and to dream of having access at home... This period concidió with my entry to the university so the free time was finished and my hobbies had left (temporarily) relegated Millennium. Nevertheless, I re-discovered the fascination that exercised on me multiplied to n potency to the power to acquire the collection of DVDs last year in the European edition. Someone who wants to share its history here? Or to discuss the episodes? Any comment (respectful, of course) is well received!! This Is Who We Are