The X-Files Lexicon's exclusive interview with Vince Gilligan

Rate this topic

I thought I'd share this, but the great folks at Den of Geek and Chris Longo, just wrote up a nice little piece about our Vince Gilligan interview:

https://www.denofgeek.us/tv/the-x-files/243988/vince-gilligan-would-love-to-be-involved-with-x-files-revival

Thank you to the great folks here who have always been supportive at TIWWA. I won't forget it.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, but an exclusive means it is "reserved," like Fox having an exclusive interview with so-and-so, and no other station or form of media can film the interview or ask questions. It may not necessarily be one individual-on-one individual, it may be one media-on-one person or group, for example a rock band, but it is different from a press briefing or audience as Libby stated.

I can say this because I come from a media background, and it's upsetting to see misunderstood words and meanings here, all, I am sure, are written with good intentions. Sometimes the part of the country you come from uses a word differently, and naturally if you're from another part of the world where words are very different. "Just saying" in the U S is what is it, you are saying you're just saying, whereas in the U K, it has a different meaning. It's important to remember we have a lot of members from the UK, just as we have a lot of members all over the world. Aging myself, and have said this in other threads, but I used to wear thongs on my feet, now I have to call them flip-flops, and a thong is worn somewhere else that I personally would find very uncomfortable.

Mr. Belch, I think one reason why the rating for Saul was so high is because it aired between The Walking Dead and The Talking Dead, and there wasn't anything else airing at the time worth watching. Yes, it's a highly received show, but the spot it airs in plays a big part in the number of viewers it receives. This is my opinion, and remember, it comes from someone who never watched Breaking Bad, so I really didn't find this new show interesting. I personally am tired of all the crime solving show on TV they keep coming up with; good guys vs bad guys, and "How to Commit Murder..." Yeesh. I like a good crime solving show (mystery/thriller), but to me, we have way too many airing.

If I have ruffled anyone's feathers, I apologize. My intentions here are good and to hopefully clear up any misunderstandings, and of course do what we all do best, give our opinion, ask questions, or share what we know. Huggers all around.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased and proud to share our exclusive interview with Vince Gilligan where we talk about Better Call Saul, The X-Files, The Lone Gunmen, and Breaking Bad!

https://www.x-fileslexicon.com/exclusive/vincegilligan.html

BEER------> Last episode of the 1st season tonight for 'Better Call Saul'. Great season - on to the next season.

BELCH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the self promotion but check out my articles on X-Files Lexicon. I will also have a new article on the Flukeman in mid May.

BEER--> I just read that Darin Morgan portrayed the 'Flukeman' role. Gotta love that!

BELCH