http://youtu.be/qHg_2ttZd2s

It's the trailer for a show called "DIG"

I saw a similar trailer on TV just now. Gave me chills. I think the show or miniseries or whatever it is, premiers on the USA network on March 5.

I don't know how to get the video to play here. I tried the embed thing and all that. Can't make it work in preview. So all I have is a link. Feel free to fix that ! LOL

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you can probably view through Hulu after a week, sign up for Hulu Plus (or sign up for the free trial to watch a few episodes at once since USA Network wants people to sign in with their provider to s

Looks good ~ posting it to watch here.

Heard "The Time Is Now" in a movie the other night and forgot which one it was. Oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHg_2ttZd2s&feature=youtu.be

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

I just wish HBO was doing it not USA. I still looks like it might be amazing.

We live in a world where too many people won't go far enough... won't do what they know is right... what they believe. I don't know how or why it got this way but the world has become so complicated, to involve yourself in someone else's problems is to invite them needlessly on yourself. ~ Frank Black

Thanks for doing that. I couldn't get it to post.

You are very welcome. It happens to me too. The best way is to right click on the "Youtube" and click get URL, because sometimes they are embedded, and if so, they will not display here, only the original URL. I'm just barely understanding this stuff myself.

Show really does look good. Wish it was Frank Black, but age does have a lot to do with attracting an audience. Younger generation is taking over.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I know there are sites online where you can watch TV episodes, but I would have to do some research to find them since I can't remember any of their names. Torrent downloading takes time to learn how to do it right and safe. For it you would need a private network so you can't be tracked. Pitiful how greedy the world has become. Now we have to pay for local programming, something that should be free.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)