Fun Poll - Apocalypse 2015: Five ways the world could end in the near future

Rate this topic

Simon Black

• Elders (Moderators)

What about extreme volcanic eruptions? I was half-watching one of those "what-if" documentaries earlier today about Yellowstone. If that blew, it would not only devastate the continent across to the eastern seaboard and beyond, but it would plunge the world into economic chaos.

Adding Volcanic Eruptions to the list. Should we separate all of the answers, or have I combined the correct ones?

World War 3
World Warming/The Sun
Volcanic Eruptions
Earth's Magnetic Field/Weather Disasters/Climate Change
Comet/Asteroid Strike
Man-made Chemicals
Prescription Drugs
Plagues/Virus
Machines Take Over (Creating gods as in "The Terminator")
Aliens
Act of God &/or Prophecy Fulfilled
Question ~ What would be considered an "Act of God" to believers? To me, God has nothing against the planet itself, only the actions and creations of mankind who are causing havoc. I blame Chemtrails for the climate change, etc. The elite, those that spray (world wide), call it "Weather Modification." The planet has always survived in the past, just the inhabitants were destroyed (dinosaurs for example), and I trust it always will survive until the sun burns out.
And if God were to destroy us, then it would be in one clean sweep, "And God Said."
So, once we get this perfected, then maybe we ought to invite the general public, Facebook, BTFB, etc., to also vote. Just a thought since we are putting so much into making this poll complete.