Wow, I was scanning the TV section for this thread and noticed we didn't have one. Not anymore.

Here's the new trailer for season 5, airing in April. Oh how I love this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wViILXQfX7Y

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/game-thrones-season-5-clip-debuts-jimmy-kimmel-135829957.html

Maisie Williams Hasn’t Read the Game of Thrones Books

https://youtu.be/2UwQqgGuJp8

“Game of Thrones” star Maisie Williams, who plays Arya Stark on the hit series, gave fans a sneak peek at Season 5 on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” on Tuesday.

In the clip, Arya has crossed the Narrow Sea and arrived at the House of Black and White, home to the Faceless Men of Braavos. She previously dealt with a member of the secretive organization in season two.
Williams also revealed how nervous she was when Queen Elizabeth made a visit to the set one day. When her Majesty asked Williams about her character on the show, Williams decided to skip the gory details.
“I kind of gave her the toned-down version of my character: Arya from season one rather than the cold-blooded killer that she is now,” Williams said.
The actress went on to say that when “Game of Thrones” first started, she watched the show with her mother, aunt, and grandmother. To spare her grandmother from the more gruesome scenes, however, Williams’ mother developed a careful strategy.
“Every time there was like a pair of boobs on screen, mum would just like fill up [grandma’s] drink with more gin,” Williams said.
(More Videos from show on the page)

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/26/peter-dinklage-game-of-thrones-spoiler_n_6949648.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

giphy.gif

Peter Dinklage Spills A Major 'Game Of Thrones' Spoiler

Peter Dinklage, better known as Tyrion Lannister, recently let a major spoiler slip while talking to PopSugar at the "Game of Thrones" Season 5 premiere. When asked if there was one question he'd like George R.R. Martin to answer, the actor said, "Do I die?" Dinklage went on to say, "We're gonna start Season 6 soon. I want to know. But I guess I just did a spoiler that I apparently don't die this season."
With the news that characters will die in Season 5 who aren't dead in the books, it appeared no one was safe, especially if they don't really have much of a chance of winning the Iron Throne.
Though Tyrion is off the chopping block, you can't say the same for all the fan favorites. According to Entertainment Weekly, one unidentified actor who has been with the show for several years and who "thought this season [he or she] would have more to do" was surprised to learn about their death. "I find myself being quite emotional about it," the actor said. EW reports the actor's last scene took place in Northern Ireland. WinterIsComing.net points out that could mean someone at Castle Black or in Meereen, but scenes from many "GoT" locations, including Winterfell, take place there, too.
Just keep in mind that this is "Game of Thrones," so no one is totally safe. Almost no one, anyway ...

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

http://www.accesshollywood.com/game-of-thrones-liam-cunningham-says-season-5-will-be-a-monster_article_105916

(With Video)

'Game Of Thrones': Liam Cunningham Says Season 5 Will 'Be A Monster!'

Every year "Game of Thrones" gets bigger and Season 5 is no exception, according to the man who plays The Onion Knight, actor Liam Cunningham.
"It's gonna be a monster and it is world's colliding," Liam, who plays King Stannis Baratheon's right hand man, Davos Seaworth/The Onion Knight, told Access Hollywood earlier this week at the show's San Francisco premiere. "Some people are on extraordinary journeys."
Liam said he was definitely surprised by the material that came across on the script pages while they were filming.
"Pretty amazed," he said of the developments he read about in the scripts.
"It could be termed, 'slightly dark,' some of this stuff. Some of the stuff is very dark this year," he continued. "The worlds colliding thing is very interesting. I mean, ours already did at the end of [season] 4 with getting up to Castle Black and bumping into Jon Snow and all that… but, at the same time, on a positive note, Team Stannis is in probably the best position we've been in since we showed up on the show. We've got an army, we've had a bit of success and I think it's time we made a play for King's Landing."
Taking up residency at Castle Black meant that this season Liam, Stephen Dillane (Stannis) and Carice van Houten (Melisandre) had other longtime "GoT" actors to interact with behind the scenes, including Kit Harington (Jon Snow) and John Bradley (Samwell Tarly).
"We had such fun," Liam said of spending time with a greater number of his "Game of Thrones" castmates. "When we were shooting a lot of the Night's Watch stuff, or the Castle Black stuff, it was the first time we had a gang together 'cause we had the Night's Watch there. It was usually just the three of us. ... We're quite a small unit and it was just -- it was fantastic to just have a gang. It was like doing a theater show or something."
Fun fact: During downtime between scenes, the actors would play a version of "Name That Tune."
"A lot of us got out our iPads and were playing our music, and it was like 'beat the intro,' I think you call it. You know when you try and guess the song really quickly? So when you've got 10 people in the room, it was fantastic fun. [All these cast members] dressed up and they're going, 'It's Taylor Swift!'"
"Game of Thrones" Season 5 premieres April 12 at 9 PM ET/PT on HBO-- Jolie Lash

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

yes, time for a GOT marathon to get caught up !

I already had mine and ready to watch last season again. I just get so confused with the names that I have to watch each season multiple times to keep them straight.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)