Would You Wear Face Jewelry?

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would You Wear Face Jewelry? Whatever you answer may be, please also give us a reason why.

I personally might consider it to cover up all the wrinkles, but not as a fashion statement.

post-3933-0-10599500-1426007291_thumb.jp

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Elders (Admins)

Definitely not.

It was bad enough getting my ears pierced, so I wouldn't want the pain of face piercing or tattoos. It's not that I can't cope with needles - have had lots of local anaesthetics and blood drawn and vaccinations without flinching. I think it's just that I can't get my mind around having the skin punctured solely for reasons of fashion.

Although I try to be non-judgy about how people dress or decorate themselves, I do wonder how many who have facial piercings understand how they are judged by others, especially when seeking jobs. Some while ago, I went to a supermarket that is regarded as up-market. The young check-out woman was lovely but had a band-aid awkwardly placed around her left nostril. I suspect that was a nose ring which she couldn't take out if it was a recent piercing. I wouldn't have given the nose ring a second glance, but the customer-base of that supermarket would probably include those who would complain.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

One of you, Simon, Libby, didn't vote. Shame on you.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Thanks for voting. I look forward to seeing if anyone answers other then "no."

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 4 weeks later...

My ears being pierced is enough for me, and yes Seesthru, anything else would have to be a stick on. whistling.gif

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines