TREMORS 25th Anniversary Screening

• Elders (Admins)

If I was in the US and near LA I would be buying my VIP tickets ASAP! Loved Tremors, so much 1950's style fun! Has it been 25yrs? Anyway, for those into Graboids...

TREMORS 25th Anniversary

ArcLight Hollywood

6360 West Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028

EVENT DESCRIPTION

Creature Features and Famous Monsters of Filmland invite you to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Universals TREMORS with this unprecedented cast & crew reunion screening of the creature feature that spawned three sequels, a TV series, and now a fifth film, due this fall!

Return with us to the desert town of Perfection as its intrepid citizens, led by Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward, go under siege against a relentless horde of mammoth worms (aka Graboids!)

More information at the website...

https://creaturefeatures.ticketbud.com/tremors-25th-anniversary-a0daff23eb42

• Like 1
  • Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

BEER----> Looks like fun. A while back 'The Babe' and I were driving up the East side of the Sierra Mountains, here in California. We stayed in Lone Pine, CA for their movie museum (go to their website). A tremendous amount of films are shot there. 'Tremors' is highlighted, with lots of memorabilia. It was filmed in the 'Alabama' hills just to the West of the main highway at Lone Pine. Had some fun driving all around up there. There was a commercial 'shoot' going on while we were driving around in the dirt.

BELCH

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Beery, sounds like you had a great day out there!

Simon, agreed! Always love your movie clip gifs, vines etc!

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines