A Post Millennium "millennium"

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

If there will be a movie or series return, i can only speculate how the story could flow........to me at the end of "Goodbye to all That" it seemed as if Frank and Jordan headed east......judging from the X-Files Millenium episode i dont think he is that far from DC, maybe could be in Baltimore retired. Jordan in her teens? The story could go two ways. A non-millenium group member or once was a member talks him out of retirement to help with a serial killer or he moves back to Seattle. His dreams of Catherine lure him back to Seattle.......to help Seattle PD and finally finds Peter Watts

Guest chrismurf

i think a good title for the new film would be:

let me be frank - the life and times of a dark mind

family values - how not to bring up your family

- lol :rofl:

I think if they made a new season, they should keep the title, just add something, like.. um, I don't know "Millennium: Nightfall" or something like that.

Guest Regan MacNeil

I read an interview with Chris Carter a long time ago regarding a possible Millennium movie and I got the impression he was considering using those same characters, but starting fresh. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it was something about using those characters and going back to the pilot. This idea seems pretty logical, the series never found a mainstream audience, so it wouldn't make sense for the film to pick up where the series left off, no one but us would understand it.

Anyway, I've been wondering what you guys would think of a Millennium film that was independant from the series? Some of you seem pretty deticated to keeping the mythology of the show intact (X-Files crossover, anyone?). Personally, I think that's the way to go if they made a film. Honestly, I never liked the mythology. I liked the Lucy Butler/coming apocalypse stuff, but not the Millennium Group conspiracy stuff. As long as they keep the same feeling, atmosphere, and above all QUALITY, I would love to see a film that was seperate from the show.

Guest Seraphim

I wouldn't mind if they dropped the aspect of Millennium being an ancient mystical orginization, but I want the whole mystical elements to stay. Legion, Samael, the non-human evil lurking in the shadows, etc... To focus on both the evil of man and supernatural.

• 3 weeks later...
Jordan in her teens?

just fyi, as of august 2004, jordan's 13... (at least, i seem to recall 7&1 taking place in august - am i hallucinating?)

in any case, she was born in 1991.

quit looking at me like that.

- nothing i do is magic :ouro:

Edited by nothing i do is magic

If there was a movie to be made I would like it to be about his past. Not exacly sure what they call it off the top of my head :tongue: . But I would like to see how he got to be an FBI agent how he developed his abilities. What his childhood was like. How he met Catherine. All the stuff they left out in the show. :devil01::ouro:

Guest black_panic

I want to know when everyone else is going to wake up to the spreading effect of the colliding neutron stars and the beginnings of a new Universe - should be about 53 years away, right?