Sundays ~ This dark sci-fi film is the latest short to get a movie deal

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/27/8299419/watch-surreal-sci-fi-short-that-just-got-a-movie-deal

Warner Bros has won an auction for the right to create a feature out of Sundays, a dazzling 14-minute short film by first-time feature director Mischa Rozema that had at least three studios vying for it after it went viral on Monday, 3/23/15. Sony Pictures and Fox also chased it. Sundays becomes the latest in a growing trend where emerging filmmakers are dazzling the studios with short films that offer proof of concept and demonstrate an ability to create worlds and tone.

Well worth your time to watch.

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/27/8299419/watch-surreal-sci-fi-short-that-just-got-a-movie-deal Well worth your time to watch.

I'm thinking that's the point. Bet they had a movie in mind or planned when they made this short. Still looks good to me.

Should be a great movie!

Very eerie. I can honestly say I don't see where this is going. The short seems more like a preview than a short.

I'm thinking that's the point. Bet they had a movie in mind or planned when they made this short. Still looks good to me.

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines