Lance Henriksen Q&A at Fan Expo Vancouver 2015

Rate this topic

• 3 months later...

Quick interview about Stung in a german newspaper called BILD. (11/22/2013)

Original link : https://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/kino/lance-henriksen/von-alien-habe-ich-mir-drei-haeuser-gekauft-33492196.bild.html

Translation :

He has a Hollywood face, "Bishop" Lance Henriksen (73). When the name does not click immediately it. But then you see his face, you know it again!

Hollywood star Henriksen was in more than 200 films ("Dead Man", "Quick and the Dead") to see the cult Android from "Alien". He hunted until Sigourney Weaver (64), then he protected them. His spell as an artificial person is a cult: "Not bad for a human." (Not bad for a man).

Now he has the cinema horror thriller "Stung" ("Razor") with international partners, including "XYZ", filmed near Berlin. Fights in the film against killer wasps.

BILD asked five questions to the Hollywood hero:

Would you make four parts of another "Alien"?
Henriksen: "No, but I was able to thanks" "buy three houses." Alien

Are German killer wasps dangerous than aliens?
Henriksen: "No, they are the same shit. Once they are out to get you, you can not discuss with those simple, no matter how good your arguments may be also. "

Why do you think 73 about quitting?
Henriksen: "In my family all be 95. So I have another 20 years probably to get up in the morning and go to work. But I do it better with each passing year. "

As they are called, if you meet them on the street?
Henriksen: "Clearly. Bishop. Most speak at me with that role names. "

What was so special about the rotation in Germany?
Henriksen: "It was great. We had a strong production team, with Benni Diez a great, young director and a crazy story that does not take itself too seriously, which is fantastic. "

• Like 1

BEER----> A - 'Mustache' - hehe. What are the odds Lance survives in this movie?

BELCH

BEER----> After re-watching the trailer, Lance kind of has that 'Terry Thomas' look with the moustache and split front teeth. I'll have to see when this film will be released.

BELCH