By The Numbers: 6

Rate this topic

Guest Snapper

Pick your favorite  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest chrisnu

"522666" by a hair. I enjoyed "19:19", although it did go overboard on the religious aspect. I don't want to talk about "...Thirteen Years Later".

Guest mailman

It is hard to compare "... thirteen years later" to the two others. I enjoy that episode. It is funny and "millennial" :wink: but uncomparable to the rest. Taking under consideration that "Millennium" is not for that type of episodes I voted only amongst two others. My choice is "522666". Excellent episode. "19:19" is good but lacks that something that makes it equal or better.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
"522666" by a hair. I enjoyed "19:19", although it did go overboard on the religious aspect. I don't want to talk about "...Thirteen Years Later".

My sentiments exactly. 13 years later is one of those episodes that I would like to kind of just brush under the carpet and forget about. The other two were both outstanding episodes, and are a very close call. I am going to go with 522666, but I wonder which one I would pick if I watched them both on the same evening. Like I said, pretty close, but I think I would still lean towards 522666 (Kaboom). It's interesting that not only does that spell Kaboom, but also ends in the digits 666. I wonder if the bomber had that in mind when he used that as his signature? Nah, probably not, he saw himself as a star, not evil.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh man, you are so cruel! 1919 had soem great moments (like the confession from Peter Watts about the flagged books database! Pure Millennium Group!) but 522666 was inspired!

Yeah, I voted for 522666 as well, but I thought 19:19 was beautifully shot and the database was cool. :smokin:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TragicWhiteKnight

Shouldn't the S3 one be 'Skull And Bones'. If so, surprisingly, it gets my vote, for all its many, many weaknesses. Trading Bobby Darin obscurities for 'Love Hurts' and KISS is just painful to watch, especially in such a cliche scene (why did Peter turn the music on? He could just have yelled 'Hollis!). And I hate personality-free Peter, not to mention unnecessarily cryptic Frank. But Hollis is almost tolerable,

But whither The Hand Of Saint Sebastian, continuity people? That episode's better than all these three choices combined.

19:19 has the great vision of the Apocalypse but is definitely the most muddled and mark-missing episode of S2. Not to mention Lara's worst and most unnecessary appearance (and I say that as a Lara fan).

And the S1 ep, again, another SOTW, nothing to see here, move along.

• 3 weeks later...

Walkabout, I'm assuming that you haven't seen season 2. If you have ignore me but if you haven't don't skip ahead to 19:19 when you get it although missing the build up may spoil it. Any way enjoy.