Sign in to follow this  
Earthnut

Dangerous Foods

8 Insanely Dangerous Foods That People Actually Eat

I know there are more. Please, everyone, add to the list.

sorrel and dandelion greens also contain oxalate, so eat in moderation. So does parsley.

THere is a weed called poke here, or poke salad? Anyway, the berries are poison, and if you eat the leaves you have to boil them twice to be sure to get the poison out. Some folks from up north gave everyone in the neighborhood I lived in as a kid some greens they had mixed poke salad leaves in, and everyone got a little sick. I guess they didn't boil them long enough the second time. I didn't get sick though. Oddly enough neither did the dog, who I snuck my plate down to when I didn't want to eat the greens. I was a kid at the time.

• Like 1

Elvis Presley-Polk Salad Annie (Best version)

Of course I use non dairy creamer and sugar... and I drink tons of coffee! The worst!

Coffee is okay as long as we don't overdo it. I never have more then two cups a day, and never past noon. And, I drink it black, however, there are occasional times I put some Amaretto or Bailey's Irish Cream in it, but that's it. I completely have stopped using sugar, and now use Stevia Leaf Extract. It's an all natural leaf, and even sweeter then sugar, with no calories. If I have a recipe that calls for sugar I use Coconut Sugar, and OMG, it gives everything an improved flavor.

I can't stand stevia. I wish I could. It is bitter to me. Coconut sugar? Hmm! Never saw any before! I would prefer turbinado or unprocessed sugar. IT's pretty expensive, but I get it when I can!

Coconut sugar is excellent for baking. Stevia is sweeter then regular sugar and too much can make it bitter, but the extract is the healthiest sweetener you can use. Raw, organic sugar is good, it's not processed.

BEER----> Whenever I hear 'Stevia', I think of the character Lydia from 'Breaking Bad'.

BELCH

I have never watched that series, yet I have heard it is very good.

Sign in to follow this