Region 1 Season 2 Artwork Posted At...

Rate this topic

How do you rate the cover for Millennium Region 1 Season 2?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Second Coming

ughhhh!!!! Art from A Single Blade of Grass? That is one of the worst episodes. I was hoping that we would get some artwork from "The Curse of Frank Black" for the cover.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ModernDayMoriarty

I agree that, the woeful lower images aside, it looks alright. I really like the red and the use of the Ouroboros. The images really do ruin it though because they are so large, they arrest the eye so you can't ignore them. If they were not present I would vastly prefer that box over the UK one (we have some lame 'Beware of the Dog' cover that just looks busy and confused). For my money, Season One is the only set (out of the UK ones anyway) that really looks any good. The Season Two outer box cover is pretty good though (it's from 'Owls').

Guest Max Fenig

Although I haven't seen the episodes, I hated it at first but now I've come to dig the style. I definitely like the red hue. Just bring on the discs, I say.