ComicCon2015 "Ash Vs. the evil dead trailer

first official trailer for Ash vs Evid Dead from Comic-Con 2015
"Evil is always waiting in the shadows." See what's waiting for you this Halloween in the STARZ Original Series Ash vs Evil Dead.
STARZ announced the highly anticipated premiere of original series “Ash vs Evil Dead” on Saturday, October 31:boo: at 9 PM ET/PT and released the first live action trailer during the series’ Comic Con panel in San Diego

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdRyAVsWVJ0

What do you think ? I´m courius about it :thinking_big: could be fun:laugh_big: like Army of Darkness.

Edited by Simon Black
  • Like 1
post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

"My heart is jack-hammering like a quarterback on prom-night"! :signlol:

So is my heart, cause this looks brilliant! Ive already known this trailer and i have to say, that it really seems to have EVERYTHING that fans of the original Evil Dead series like me are expecting. A super cool and funny and silly Ash, the extras from the movies (Chainsaw, Shotgun, blue shirt, the CAR), and the gore and violence from the first Evil Dead. Also all the stuff we see in the trailer looks like its from the first one or maybe two episodes! So much fun and gore in the first episode? I hope the rest of the season will be as cool as that!

I cant wait to have a fourth actual favorite show! (Walkind Dead, Game Of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire..........Grey's Anatomy :eyes:).

• Like 1

y4m5qxc8.jpg This is who i am

Sorry, but it just doesn't look good to me, and I'm not a big fan of blood and guts flying everywhere.  I can handle some, but often these movies are just too full of it.  Is it intended to be a spoof, or serious story?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Sorry, but it just doesn't look good to me, and I'm not a big fan of blood and guts flying everywhere.  I can handle some, but often these movies are just too full of it.  Is it intended to be a spoof, or serious story?

The Series is based on the 3 evil dead movies

https://www.halloween.de/files/2013/06/evildead1.jpg

The evil dead was a great success in 1981 and was released to positive reviews, including a rave review from Stephen King, calling it "the most ferociously original horror film of the year". 1987 came Evil Dead 2 : Dead by dawn - it was like the first but not so serious like the first one.

"Army of Darkness" (1992) wich was the third and last is even more comedy like.

Edited by Simon Black
post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

Hey, thanks for the info.  I really appreciate it.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)