Earthnut

The Walking Dead Season 6 ~ BEWARE ~ SPOILERS

October 11   :w00t:       :pokey:

I just can't  watch zombie stuff.  I hear it's a really good show and lots of folks I know LOVE it! I just don't believe in zombies.  Ah well ! I might watch old seasons or something to see what the fuss is about, LOL!  I don't have cable, so  I can't watch new stuff, but I'd probably need to watch the beginning anyway to see how it started.

As hard as it is to believe, there are zombie like people, who actually eat human flesh, but they are not dead, and have not died, just sick in the head, or have some biological problem, but still sick in the head.  With all the deadly drugs out in the world, deadly diseases, etc., we are not far away from some form of an apocalypse.

Some of the Mormons believe the end of the world is this weekend, with the super moon and eclipse.

October 11, 2015 is Here ! !

tumblr_inline_nw0x3oVpoD1t6ym0o_1280.jpg

The 'Walking Dead' Season Premiere Wants To Be Spectacular

The Walking Dead’s season-six premiere is set up to make you think it is an ambitious piece of TV filmmaking. It jumps back and forth in time, putting the past in black-and-white, the present in vibrant color. The episode, titled “First Time Again,” is constructed as a daring, somewhat complex plan to corral and contain a large number of walkers, led, of course, by Rick Grimes. (Warning: Some spoilers ahead.)

It looked for a little while last season that The Walking Dead had finally come up with a woman who could match Rick for tough leadership. She came in the person of Tovah Feldshuh as Deanna Monroe, leader of the Alexandrians. Feldshuh is a singularly commanding actor, and Deanna an unusually forceful figure in the Walking Dead TV-universe. But though this is open to interpretation, I think Sunday’s episode proves — very pointedly at the start of a new season — that no one gets the upper hand with Rick around.

Rick is the John Wayne of The Walking Dead, but he’s not the simple, heroic John Wayne of hundreds of Westerns — no, he’s a specific John Wayne: the John Wayne of The Searchers. The one who is tragically arrogant, blinded by his sense of his own personal loss to insist that his way is the only way, and anyone who disagrees with him should get out of the way or be crushed.

And so “First Time Again” — even the title acknowledges how repetitive the show has become — has Rick trampling over the pretty feelings of both the Alexandria community and his own slowly shrinking band of Grimes loyalists. Everything on this series depends upon the idea that it’s kill-or-be-killed, preferably with a lot of killing being done (zombie heads exploding like pumpkins thrown from a roof; knives and swords hurtling up through a chin to emerge from the top of a zombie skull). 

The season premiere tries to make itself look more complicated than it actually is, shuffling the scenes of the preparation for the battle to sequester some walkers with the execution of the sequestration. It’s ultimately just a chopped-up, hyped up version of an ordinary Walking Dead episode with one significant change. The show seems to be moving toward showing Rick Grimes overreaching — coming ever-closer to being overtaken by hubris, an unwarranted pride in his leadership. Any time anyone says (as Rick does on Sunday night), “Do you have any idea who you’re talking to?”, chances are, you’re looking at a character who’s headed for a fall.

Rick Grimes, fallen hero? Even as just a tantalizing possibility, that’s something I’d stay tuned in to watch.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/walking-dead-season-6-review-first-time-again-213005772.html

AND IT WAS ! ! !  So looking forward to episode 2.

• Like 1

Season 6, episode 4 preview clip ~

The Walking Dead: Season 6 - GLENN IS ALIVE!!! (Theories, PROOF, & Speculation)

(Sure hope this guy is correct with his theory)

Ha Ha! He said Bada Bing Bada Boom :biggrin:

It COULD be possible, that Glen could crawl underneath that dumpster. Lets see. Another thing i dont understand, if they really kill Glen, why dont they do it like they do it in the comics?

BTW Episode 2 was KILLER!! I love Carol. She is the best of the all. Well, i could make some cookies, but before i do, im gonna kill everybody!
I bet all the time she was saving Alexandria she was thinking "I hope i can finish this before my casserole gets burnt!" :cheesy:

• Like 1

Awesome episode Sunday night finding all about Morgan and his journey to Alexandria.

They rarely follow the comics, so we can expect anything, anytime, anywhere.

I believe Glenn makes it out somehow, and probably does crawl under the dumpster.  Here's another thought, the mob may eat what they want of the other guy and leave, and wouldn't know Glenn is there because he is camouflaged and odorflaged (not a word) by the other man's blood and guts.

It's a shame they killed Eastman, played by John Carroll Lynch.  He would have been great as a regular, and having 2 aikido walker killers would be awesome.

Carol is awesome and definitely a fan favorite.  I never would have thought of putting the guys clothes on to get close to the other wolves, and obviously neither did anyone else.  What an awesome and perfect idea for Carol, especially her after she saved everyone from...

Terminus.  :bbq:

:295:  William ~ "Well, i could make some cookies, but before i do, im gonna kill everybody!"  In this episode she made a casserole, and I want some...:459:

William ~ I bet all the time she was saving Alexandria she was thinking "I hope i can finish this before my casserole gets burnt!"  :laughing:

Carl to the rescue.  

latest?cb=20120905133037

• Like 1

the-premiere-episode-of-the-walking-dead

I had to laugh because of the peanut butter protein bar! :laugh:

The second hat tip referenced Season 3, episode 12. This was the episode when Carl, Michonne and Rick returned to King County to gather supplies, and ended up finding Morgan. After Morgan tried to attack the group, Carl shot him and knocked him unconscious. The group dragged him back into his apartment, and waited for him to wake up. However, while the group waited, we saw Michonne eating something, Rick asks Michonne "we're eating his food now?" to which Michonne simply replies "the mat said welcome."

While we didn't find out at the time what exactly it was that Michonne ate, it seems like it was revealed in last Sunday's episode when Morgan asked Michonne if she ate his peanut butter protein bar when they first met. Of course Michonne denied eating it, but the proof is in the chocolate pudding, and it certainly looks like she was the culprit.

[moviepilot.com]

Edited by Simon Black