The Walking Dead Season 6 ~ BEWARE ~ SPOILERS

Earthnut

OMG, me too, I can't wait to see if they follow the comics or take Rick and his group and Jesus and his colony somewhere else.  Maybe they all end up facing Negan.  I so wish we didn't have to wait until the last episode of this season for him to show up, but then again, he is the biggest bad a-- in the entire story.  If the actors are sick to their stomachs about the end of this season, what is going to happen to us?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Found the 20 second video on YouTube of the car in the background...yee ha.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

We are approaching the final episodes- i think there are some, or at least a very good character will die.

I hope it´s not Glenn- he almost died...remember? maybe they wanted to prepare ourselves ?

...and if Abraham would not have been around (Maggie´s rescue) to kill the zombies reaching Glenn, he had been eaten.

tumblr_nwt350Cg8I1s19ebpo2_500.gif

glenn-guts-1445855900.gif

...and the comic thing about Negan and Glenn...

https://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1374283/negan-walking-dead-comic-book.jpg

It´s all open but we know the season final episode´s of twd ! What do you think?

post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

Negan and Lucille ~ I love Jeffery Dean Morgan and he truly is perfect for the part.

maxresdefault.jpg

which-walking-dead-character-is-going-to

We already know that it will be a major character, and most people believe it's Daryl, especially considering his career has launched with movies and his own TV show.  And, in the clip where Daryl kills Negan's gang, there's the car in the background that is barely seen.  Now one knows if it was on purpose or not.  It could be Negan watching Daryl or another savior who reports back to him.

I don't believe it's Glenn, even though he's the one Negan kills in the comics, but even though they stray away from the comics, they may end up tossing us a curve ball and actually kill Glenn.

Some say it's Abraham, especially since he's wearing a military uniform, but I don't believe he's been around that long to be considered a major character like Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and so on.

In the comics Negan seems to have a high respect for anyone who stands up to him, and respects Carl for his courage at his young age, but also humiliates him by making him take off his eye cover, so I don't think it's Carl.

Hegan and Rick ought to hit if off, because Rick is one that will not back down anymore.  but there can only be one "Alpha Male."

Maggie...Negan would want for his own even though she's pregnant.  He could raise the child his way.  She's beautiful and won't always be pregnant.  Plus, Negan's harem is made up of other men's wives.  In the comic he punishes the men who commit adultery by putting an iron to his face, yet he's the biggest adulterer.  The woman can be either exiled or re-enter his harem.  Yet he hates sexual abuse and when he caught one of his men raping a prisoner, Negan stabbed him in the neck.

Possibly Carol, depending on what or who she pretends to be, a killer or a happy little Susie homemaker.  Even though we don't see a lot of her, she seems to always be a key to what is going on, or what will happen next.  Rick is usually the one that talks about what needs to be done, but Carol is the one who embodies it.  Carol is actually the reason why Sam had his panic attack outside surrounded by walkers.  She tells him he will be outside the walls, tied to a tree and they will tear him apart and eat him while he's still alive.  They say she scared him because Sam is the one who caught her stealing guns.  I don't think Carol ever believed Alexandria would always be a safe place and it's impossible to live in that dream world.  I believe you have to have a little bit of hope to survive in this world, something I don't believe Carol has.

If you haven't noticed, in the gang of guys that Daryl killed, there wasn't a black man there.  Maybe Negan doesn't like black people, and for that reason kills Morgan or as I voted, Machonne.  Remember, every woman Rick has been with has died, and now Michonne is very protective of him, and always watching his back.  In the comics Andrea is still alive and he's with her.  

Below are a couple links to polls that are online to vote for who you think will be killed.  I'm sure there are others.

https://www.tvguide.com/news/the-walking-dead-poll-who-is-negan-going-to-kill/

https://moviepilot.com/posts/3789399

P S ~

Had to come back after seeing an image of the governor in a video.  His eye with the patch was the right one, the same eye that Carl lost.

I was also reminded that Negan is a former used car salesman in the comics.

Also, I love the idea of a live tiger, and who knows, maybe the tiger will be Negan's end.

Plus, we have never mentioned any of the other men on the list to play Negan.

Henry Rollins ~

fan-favorite-to-play-negan-in-the-walkin

Jon Hamm ~

fan-favorite-to-play-negan-in-the-walkin

Christopher Meloni ~

f508c46510bc4e31ce46de0e8d64e0d5.jpg

John Travolta ~

3461335-travoltanegan.png

And the list goes on ~ Bruce Campbell, Rory McCann, Steven Seagal, Patrick Warburton, Kevin Durand, Craig Fairbass, etc.  Every one of them would do a good job, but I for one am totally sold on Jeffery Dean Morgan, it's in his eyes, and would gladly be in his harem...yum

Here's the link to the images ~

https://www.google.com/search?q=negan+actor+choices&rlz=1C1CHWL_enUS673US673&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiI2YDr1afLAhVpD5oKHQKACvoQsAQINg&biw=1059&bih=891

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Negan and Lucille ~ I love Jeffery Dean Morgan and he truly is perfect for the part.

maxresdefault.jpg

which-walking-dead-character-is-going-to

We already know that it will be a major character, and most people believe it's Daryl, especially considering his career has launched with movies and his own TV show.  And, in the clip where Daryl kills Negan's gang, there's the car in the background that is barely seen.  Now one knows if it was on purpose or not.  It could be Negan watching Daryl or another savior who reports back to him.

I don't believe it's Glenn, even though he's the one Negan kills in the comics, but even though they stray away from the comics, they may end up tossing us a curve ball and actually kill Glenn.

Some say it's Abraham, especially since he's wearing a military uniform, but I don't believe he's been around that long to be considered a major character like Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and so on.

In the comics Negan has a high respect for Carl and his courage at his young age, but humiliates him by making him take off his eye cover, so I don't think it's Carl.

Maggie...Negan would want for his own even though she's pregnant.  He could raise the child his way.  She's beautiful and won't always be pregnant.

Possibly Carol, depending on what or who she pretends to be, a killer or a happy little Susie homemaker.  Even though we don't see a lot of her, she seems to always be a key to what is going on, or what will happen next.  Rick is usually the one that talks about what needs to be done, but Carol is the one who embodies it.  Carol is actually the reason why Sam had his panic attack outside surrounded by walkers.  She tells him he will be outside the walls, tied to a tree and they will tear him apart and eat him while he's still alive.  They say she scared him because Sam is the one who caught her stealing guns.  I don't think Carol ever believed Alexandria would always be a safe place and it's impossible to live in that dream world.  I believe you have to have a little bit of hope to survive in this world, something I don't believe Carol has.

If you haven't noticed, in the gang of guys that Daryl killed, there wasn't a black man there.  Maybe Negan doesn't like black people, and for that reason kills Morgan or as I voted, Machonne.  Remember, every woman Rick has been with has died, and now Michonne is very protective of him, and always watching his back.  In the comics Andrea is still alive and he's with her.  

Below are a couple links to polls that are online to vote for who you think will be killed.  I'm sure there are others.

https://www.tvguide.com/news/the-walking-dead-poll-who-is-negan-going-to-kill/

https://moviepilot.com/posts/3789399

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

https://www.yahoo.com/style/someone-did-math-figured-many-220319873.html

Someone did the math and figured out how many humans are still alive in the world of “The Walking Dead"

Jen Juneau
Hello Giggles
March 7, 2016

The power of the Internet is a beautiful thing – particularly when super-smart folks use it to spread information they worked out for a loyal fan base. For example, when that one person used IRL math to figure out the Muggle-money worth of every single item assigned a wizarding-money value in Harry Potter, and we realized textbooks are a rip-off even to magic folks.

And now, genius The Walking Dead fan Matt Lieberman uses similar reasoning to figure out just how many humans in the world are alive in the show’s universe.

The answer – 382,885 humans – is jarring, to say the least. After all, we’re seeing new humans seemingly every week on the show, right? But I guess a show just about hordes of walkers roaming around looking for food wouldn’t be that exciting.

To reach this number, Lieberman first started looking at context clues in the show’s prequel, Fear The Walking Dead – for example, technology used by the characters (e.g., an iPad 2) and also the fact that the Los Angeles-based characters were wearing winter clothes. The lack of holiday décor around allows Lieberman to conclude that the time the outbreak first occurs is sometime in winter 2012 (even though The Walking Dead premiered in 2010).

Then, he takes the total global population at the time (almost 7 billion) and considers the fact that the creator of The Walking Dead stated in the graphic novels that walkers outnumber non-infected humans by a ratio of 5,000:1 – which means around 1.4 million people were still alive/uninfected by the time the outbreak spread worldwide.

He then takes the number of characters we’ve met (347) and the number of deaths we’ve seen (252), and uses that to conclude that almost three-quarters of the earth’s population has perished since the beginning of the outbreak – which leaves only 382,885 people alive worldwide in the show’s current timeline (around early December 2013, according to Lieberman’s calculations.

That’s pretty scary. We’re glad The Walking Dead is just a TV show, because it’s safe to say if it was real, the odds would definitely not be in our favor. And we’re prepared for more deaths – just keep #Richonne (and Daryl) alive, and we’ll be fine.

You can watch the entire video below, where Lieberman impresses us with an explanation of exactly how he came to his conclusions.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 3 weeks later...

The 'Walking Dead' Scene That May Hold the Key to Season 7

The Hollywood Reporter
March 27, 2016

[Warning: This story contains spoilers from Sunday's "East" episode of AMC's The Walking Dead and the comic book series it is based on.]

As AMC's The Walking Dead prepares to introduce dreaded villain Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) in next week's season six finale, what seemed like a throw-away scene in Sunday's penultimate episode may hold the key to season seven.

As Morgan (Lennie James) and Rick (Andrew Lincoln) searched for Carol (Melissa McBride), the duo crossed paths with a briefly seen man searching for his horse at a farm.

While Rick attempts to take a shot at the guy — he no longer takes any chances — Morgan pushes his arm and the mystery man clad in protective armor runs away (seen above and below).

Rick takes note that the guy was using a spear clearly manufactured by the Hilltop community and believes him to be a member of Negan's savage Saviors but Morgan isn't so quick to write the guy off as the enemy.

"Maybe he's from the Hilltop, maybe he's from somewhere else," Morgan says. And Morgan may have it right.

For eagle-eyed fans of Robert Kirkman's comic series, the mystery man may belong to a community known as The Kingdom. The Kingdom, like the Hilltop and Alexandria, is another community of survivors — and they detest Negan and the Saviors.

The Kingdom is overseen by a George Clinton-like leader named Ezekiel, a former zookeeper who oversees the community with Shiva, his pet tiger. (Yes, a tiger.) The residents of the Kingdom dress in protective armor — and serve as knights to the so-called "King Ezekiel" at a transformed high school.

The Kingdom, like the Hilltop and Alexandria, do not wish to be a part of Negan's reign of terror as the f-bomb dropping baddie uses fear, intimidation and violence to take half of the neighboring communities' food, supplies and weapons in exchange for safety (from the Saviors).

The man in protective armor in Sunday's episode may be the biggest hint to date that The Walking Dead's world expanding will include The Kingdom — and likely Ezekiel and (hopefully) Shiva (both below).

EMBED2.jpg

"There's not a great chance but if it were happening, I wouldn't tell you either," showrunner Scott M. Gimple told THR ahead of the midseason premiere if Ezekiel and Shiva could be introduced this season. "The world is going to be expanding in a lot of different directions."

Introducing The Kingdom serves as a next logical step given where the AMC series is in the comics' run. Negan makes his debut in the landmark 100th issue, coming face-to-face with Rick, Michonne, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Sophia and Heath as they are on their way to the Hilltop as the Saviors planned their attack on Alexandria. That would match up with where the series is — with Rick and company likely taking Maggie, who is on the verge of losing her baby, to the Hilltop to see the OB/GYN there as Daryl, Michonne, Glenn and Rosita are held by Dwight and the Saviors.

The Kingdom will also help fortify what could be a massive army between the residents of Alexandria, The Hilltop and The Kingdom who could unite to bring down Negan and the Saviors in a take on the comics' "All Out War" arc.

What are your theories? Sound off in the comments section, below. For more Walking Dead coverage, go to THR.com/WalkingDead. The 90-minute season six finale of The Walking Dead airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on AMC. Stay tuned to THR for more coverage.

walking_dead_armor.png.cf.jpg

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Even though Daryl isn't in the comic books, he's a main character and one of the most popular.  A lot of fans would go bonkers if he was killed, and some have threatened to stop watching the show if that happens.  Yeah, right.  Daryl turned his head at the last second, so I am sure it's a shoulder wound, and positive the guy, whatever his name is, I can't remember, was aiming for his head, then again, maybe he didn't intend to do a head shot.  He also said at the last second that Daryl will be alright.  There's a preview scene where someone is being carried on at stretcher, and thinking it's Daryl being taken to the doctor at Hilltop, or it could be Maggie with baby problems since the doctor is an OB.  She could die a painful death just like Rick's wife, Lori, did in child birth.  They cut the baby out.

Can't wait to see the tiger, but even more excited about Negan.  I love Jeffery Dean Morgan, and sure he will play the part perfectly.

Carol is a favorite as well, but thinking she's possibily the one that Negan beats to death.  He might see her in action and then she would be just as much a threat as one of the men.  I don't see Morgan getting killed since he just joined the show again.  The only other one would be Abraham.  He's ex military, and a threat to Negan, and Abraham could very well provoke Negan to beating him.

Whatever happens, it's going to be a 90-minute wild and crazy ride this coming Sunday.

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• Recent Activity

1. 1

Hello!

2. 816

Snow Files of the Week

• 10 Recent Topics