Jump to content

The Walking Dead Season 6 ~ BEWARE ~ SPOILERS


Earthnut

Recommended Posts

Wow Jr. thanks, I find it very interesting, and I kinda figured it was going to be a man and not a woman.  Men would be of greater threat to Negan then women, but in that kind of world, women are just as deadly, and obviously he hasn't met Carol.  She doesn't want to kill anymore, but when she does, it's just like a trained pro with no hesitation.  And, the more I think about it, there's been so much talk about Glenn having so many close calls, and in the comics it's Glenn that meets Lucille.  Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they stuck with the comic story line on this, and all the talk about it not being Glenn after so many close calls, is to throw our attention off of him and on to someone else.

Wonder where the show would lead without Rick, and if it would lose a lot of fans like it would if Daryl met Lucille.

Here's the link to the article below with a video that kinda indicates it's Glenn ~ https://comicbook.com/2016/04/04/the-walking-dead-finale-audio-may-offer-clues-to-who-died/

Quote

The Walking Dead Finale Audio May Offer Clues To Who Died

Warning! Spoilers for The Walking Dead season six finale follow!

For the next few months, fans are going to be posting theories and claims and rumors speculating over what went down in the closing moments of The Walking Dead's sixth season.
The villainous Negan finally came out from behind the curtain and made the entrance we were all waiting for. However, while we knew his arrival would mark the end of the road for one of our survivors, we didn't know that we wouldn't know who it was. Just as Negan unleashed his unholy swing on the head of a certain Alexandrian survivor, the camera switched to their point of view, leaving us wondering who the victim was.

Comment sections are loaded with theories. It was Abraham. It was Eugene. It was Sasha. It was Glenn. It was Daryl. The truth is - no one knows.

One theory may have a bit of credibility, though. Scrolling through comment sections on other articles, I found readers tossing around the video below, which attempts to put subtitles to the horrifying screams as one of our survivors spends their last day on earth.

Whether or not these subtitles are accurate are your decision, for now.

The alleged "Mag-" line from Glenn is consistent with Glenn's death in the comics which came at this very moment. As Negan bashed Glenn's head in in front of his friends and family, Glenn called out for his pregnant wife, crying, "M- M- Maggie!"

The Walking Dead doesn't return until October so it's going to be a long six months of speculation. The season 7 trailer will most likely arrive in July, spawning from San Diego Comic Con.
 

 

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've listened to the actual ending with headphones and there is nothing there, not a single clue at least that I could hear. I even separated the channels because I could hear weird things that were panned. Also, I think they  added some backward stuff that also reveals nothing. And those lines are from Negan saying "Awww...look at that! Taking it like a champ...damn!, after that there is a hit and then a little strange backwards stuff that I mentioned. So, I think the fans will have to wait! A scene like that...I'm sure that the producers were extra careful to protect the secrecy.

Now, if I have to bet, though Glen might be the one, I think Abraham is the only one that I can imagine that actually could take 1 hit of that terrible bat...or Maybe Eugene´s hair could stop it! hahaha.

Lance-and-Terry.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Earthnut said:

Wow Jr. thanks, I find it very interesting, and I kinda figured it was going to be a man and not a woman.  Men would be of greater threat to Negan then women, but in that kind of world, women are just as deadly, and obviously he hasn't met Carol.  She doesn't want to kill anymore, but when she does, it's just like a trained pro with no hesitation.  And, the more I think about it, there's been so much talk about Glenn having so many close calls, and in the comics it's Glenn that meets Lucille.  Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they stuck with the comic story line on this, and all the talk about it not being Glenn after so many close calls, is to throw our attention off of him and on to someone else.

Wonder where the show would lead without Rick, and if it would lose a lot of fans like it would if Daryl met Lucille.

 

 

 
 
 

Exactly what I had previously suspected Darlene !

I can also imagine that  Ricks loses his hand....a warning by Negan - what do you think?

 

post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/5/2016 at 9:27 AM, Frank Black Jr said:

you know, I saw the last 5 minutes yesterday by chance and this might be interesting for you. (Big spoiler alert)
In the end we know that someone is dead for sure but not a clue of who. Here, due to the language we might have one little clue. Sometimes the writers use "you" in a way that they can hide information...in this case as if it is female or a man who was beaten to death. And again, sometimes the people who do the translation in Spanish can achieve that trick but in many cases they can´t or they do it wrong. So they give U the genre of the person. In this finale, the translation went as "he took it like a real champ". So, there´s a very high probability that is a HE who actually died. I think you might find that interesting :)

I definitely believe it's a "he" after reading this.  Abraham was too willing to sacrifice his life (ex military), so he would become more of a myrtyr if Negan killed him, and maybe a challenge to Negan to turn Abraham to serve him, therefore becoming an asset.  Rick, being the other Alpha Male, needs to witness the deaths of his people, which to Negan, would be torture instead of killing him, which would be too easy for a leader to die for his people.  As I stated, Daryl isn't even in the comics, and being as popular as he his, they almost have to keep him, for now, but besides Glenn, he would be the other other man that could meet Lucille and have the huge impact on the group that the producers are talking about.  The other men are not major characters at this time to me, even though they are a part of the group.

Hadn't thought of Rick STILL losing his hand, and who better then by Negan, the other Alpha Male.  It would be a big message to everyone from Negan that HE is the Alpha, and obviously slow Rick down, or even break him completely.  I doubt if Rick can be completely broken, because of his father/protective instinct to be there for Carl and Judith.

There is one final thought.  Negan had already, in the comics, beaten a boy to death with Lucille, I think 12, so killing a kid is not beneath him.  He very well could kill Carl.  In the comics Carl hides in one of Negan's vehicles and kills some of his men, and Negan tells Carl that he respects his courage, and I think I shared this earlier that he took the cover off of Carl's eye to embarrass and/or humiliate him in public.

So, in  conclusion, I'm placing my bets that they still kill Glenn, especially after all of his recent close calls with death, and trying to convince the public that Glenn survives.  Remember, Maggie has lose everyone, her entire family, and Glenn is all she has left.  This devastation could cause her to miscarry, or go into a deep depression "I want to die" thing, with or without losing the baby because of losing Glenn.  If the baby survives, it would be the only reason she would want to survive, to keep Glenn alive in their child, and of course it would have to be a boy.  I would love to know what Negan thinks of pregnant women.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it will depend on what kind of impact does the writers want...if they want to hit the audience killing an important character or someone like Eugene (the only character I think in the history of the show that I still don´t understand what is supposed to be...yes I remember that first he was supposed to be a nerdy weird guy who has the cure. That Terminator/child way of talking, what is that? who talks like that? Am I supposed to feel sympathy for this guy? I don't think so. Remember "Get Smart" Hymie the robot? I saw something like that every time this guy comes out and for Hymie I actually feel sympathy. I bet the writers will strike hard because they know there are a lot of fans that are not happy with this season.

Also, I think if Glenn goes, so will Maggie. And the fact that they have again the situation of a pregnant woman is also, if U ask me, a doom sentence for her because they already did that with Laurie (RIck´s wife). So...the same thing twice or another kid in the set? I don´t think so...

 

ps: that was kind of dark, wasn´t it? sorry   :P

The-Nightmare-Before-Christmas-4e15bb592e82a_hires.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Earthnut said:

I definitely believe it's a "he" after reading this.  Abraham was too willing to sacrifice his life (ex military), so he would become more of a myrtyr if Negan killed him, and maybe a challenge to Negan to turn Abraham to serve him, therefore becoming an asset.  Rick, being the other Alpha Male, needs to witness the deaths of his people, which to Negan, would be torture instead of killing him, which would be too easy for a leader to die for his people.  As I stated, Daryl isn't even in the comics, and being as popular as he his, they almost have to keep him, for now, but besides Glenn, he would be the other other man that could meet Lucille and have the huge impact on the group that the producers are talking about.  The other men are not major characters at this time to me, even though they are a part of the group.

Hadn't thought of Rick STILL losing his hand, and who better then by Negan, the other Alpha Male.  It would be a big message to everyone from Negan that HE is the Alpha, and obviously slow Rick down, or even break him completely.  exactly what i mean!

I doubt if Rick can be completely broken, because of his father/protective instinct to be there for Carl and Judith.

There is one final thought.  Negan had already, in the comics, beaten a boy to death with Lucille, I think 12, so killing a kid is not beneath him.  He very well could kill Carl.  In the comics Carl hides in one of Negan's vehicles and kills some of his men, and Negan tells Carl that he respects his courage, and I think I shared this earlier that he took the cover off of Carl's eye to embarrass and/or humiliate him in public.

So, in  conclusion, I'm placing my bets that they still kill Glenn, especially after all of his recent close calls with death, and trying to convince the public that Glenn survives.  Exactly! I think so too, that's what i wanted to express in my post on 3rd. march :

 

We are approaching the final episodes- i think there are some, or at least a very good character will die.

I hope it´s not Glenn- he almost died...remember? maybe they wanted to prepare ourselves ?

...and if Abraham would not have been around (Maggie´s rescue) to kill the zombies reaching Glenn, he had been eaten.

 

tumblr_nwt350Cg8I1s19ebpo2_500.gif

Remember, Maggie has lose everyone, her entire family, and Glenn is all she has left.  This devastation could cause her to miscarry, or go into a deep depression "I want to die" thing, with or without losing the baby because of losing Glenn.  If the baby survives, it would be the only reason she would want to survive, to keep Glenn alive in their child, and of course it would have to be a boy.  I would love to know what Negan thinks of pregnant women.

 

 

 

post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After watching videos and reading articles, I do finally believe it is Glenn, and yes Simon, you did point that out in your post.

Meant to say your comments about Abraham able to take a blow from Lucille is an awesome point, he's a tough, and I think Negan knows he would be an asset if he could get him to submit to his authority.  LOL...Eugene's hair could take at least one hit.

You know, I hadn't thought of Rick STILL losing his hand, and who better then Negan, the other Alpha Male.  It would be a big message to everyone from Negan that HE is the Alpha.

A must see video from AMC ~

https://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video-extras/season-06/episode-16/spoilers-inside-episode-616-the-walking-dead-last-day-on-earth?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=1-inside-616&utm_campaign=TWD

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Earthnut said:

After watching videos and reading articles, I do finally believe it is Glenn, and yes Simon, you did point that out in your post.

Meant to say your comments about Abraham able to take a blow from Lucille is an awesome point, he's a tough, and I think Negan knows he would be an asset if he could get him to submit to his authority.  LOL...Eugene's hair could take at least one hit.

You know, I hadn't thought of Rick STILL losing his hand, and who better then Negan, the other Alpha Male.  It would be a big message to everyone from Negan that HE is the Alpha.

A must see video from AMC ~

https://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video-extras/season-06/episode-16/spoilers-inside-episode-616-the-walking-dead-last-day-on-earth?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=1-inside-616&utm_campaign=TWD

I do not know if it is helpful... here's the order in which they kneel ( left to right in the eyes of Negan )

Glenn,Rosita,Daryl,Michonne,Abraham,Maggie,Rick,Sasha,Aaron,Carl and Eugene.

Negan passes over Rick, Carl and Eugene and startet again from left so it is Glenn-

i think he´s is tough enough to take a hit by lucille think about the governor, when Merl beats him- if I remember correctly.

But no matter what we think now, certainty we have to wait.
 
 
post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After watching the video again I thought the same thing, the Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe, however, Negan may not have gone in order and just picked one when he finished his Eenie....  They even showed in the killing that the person was still conscious after the first blow, and everything got black after the second.

Sadly yes, we have to wait.  There are always cliff hangers, but this one is ridiculous after all the tease and hype of introducing Negan throughout the season, then knowing one of the main characters would be killed.  Sometimes I think writers get tunnel vision and lose track of the reader's perspective, which very well may be the case here.

Pretty sure they are following the comics and killing Glenn.  Don't want to say I hope I'm wrong because that means someone else meets Lucille...yeesh  :confused:

Had to come back and edit ~ just read where a fan took the audio and broke it down and states the following.  The video has been taken down from YouTube for copyright claim.

Quote

Listen closely, and Trione says you can hear Glenn’s (Steven Yuen) voice whisper “Magg-“ as if calling out to his wife Maggie (Lauren Cohan) right before being bludgeoned. That’s followed by a distinct, blood-curdling scream that sounds like Maggie pleading for “Glehhhh.”

Now I wish I had downloaded the video, then I could post it as an attachment.  Oh well.

Here's another part of the article I found interesting ~

Quote

Glenn being the victim would make sense based on justifications Showrunner Scott Gimple has given for leaving viewers with that end-of-season cliffhanger. Among other reasons, he says it was essential to set up a bigger story in season seven. That could very well be Maggie’s rise as a new resident badass female who’s fuelled by the loss.

That I can see, with or without a baby.  I'm thinking she loses the baby after Glenn's death since she is already having pregnancy problems.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...