The Walking Dead Season 6 ~ BEWARE ~ SPOILERS

Earthnut

This is very interesting that this guy thinks it's Michonne instead of Glenn, which is not following the comics, something that the producers tend to do.  I said it earlier that every one of Rick's women dies, and they are saying it's a very beloved character and will have a massive impact on the group, which could be either Glenn or Michonne.  This guy does make a lot of sense as he breaks it down.

Another video states it's Aaron, but I disagree because of the "massive impact on the group" statement.  They are also saying that the audio clip is a fake where Maggie yells Glenn's name, and that the audio was taken from a previous episode.

Here's another video that also believes it's Michonne, and reasons why.

I'm beginning to agree that it is Michonne.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Yeah guys, there are a lot of theories, but pretty much they all state it's either Glenn or Michonne, no one else, not even Daryl.

Right, we have no choice to wait and see, but it's still fun to yak about it.

~     ~     ~

This is a fun video.

The Walking Dead's Robert Kirkman May Have Blurted Out An Epic Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T_lnZNlgy4

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I think if they really want to make the audience hate and have a notion of what this guy Negan is, they have to put down a main character. Otherwise, it will be kind of a rip off. My money goes to Abraham and Glenn. Michone maybe ´cause Rick is kind of a James Bond with the women :P

Frank-and-Bletcher.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my thing, again.  The loss of Abraham would be sad, but it really wouldn't have a "massive impact on the group" like Glenn or Michonne would.  And again, Rick's women just don't survive, except for Andrea in the comics, but, I still haven't read the last 7-10, so anything can happen with her still.

Gosh Frank, Simon, I sure appreciate your comments.

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

9 hours ago, Earthnut said:

Here's my thing, again.  The loss of Abraham would be sad, but it really wouldn't have a "massive impact on the group" like Glenn or Michonne would.  And again, Rick's women just don't survive, except for Andrea in the comics, but, I still haven't read the last 7-10, so anything can happen with her still.

Gosh Frank, Simon, I sure appreciate your comments.

Okay Darlene then i still chose Glenn, Michonne 2nd and just in case Abraham 3d. The biggest impact would be with Glenn.

post-6893-0-81113500-1377438190_thumb.jp expect the unexpected

In a way it's hard to say which would have the biggest impact.  Glenn has been with Rick since the beginning and Maggie is expecting their baby.  Glenn is a warrior.  Michonne has been in the show almost from the beginning and is now Rick's love interest, which to me is a death warrant, consider the past.  Michonne is a warrior.  To Negan, Abraham is an asset, a former soldier, willing to die, and maybe re-trainable.

So yes, the top 2 are Glenn and Michonne, but I for one am unable to pick a #1 anymore since I believe it's one of those 2.  If for no other reason I'm go with Glenn because of all the hype over him this last season with escaping death under the dumpster.  Even though the producers often don't follow the comics, because of the hype, it could be the indication, and he's the #1 choice of the majority.  Plus, his movie schedule conflicts with the show's filming.  And, if it is Glenn, then we could very well lose Maggie and the baby.  As sick as she is already, losing Glenn could easily put her over the edge.  Again, another massive impact on the group.

And, all these theories could mean absolutely nothing, just to lead the viewers in circles (ouroboros).  Maybe Negan's kill is random, and he kills Maggie to get her out of her misery, thinking she's sick, and to the best of my knowledge, he doesn't have a clue that she's pregnant.  I do want to point out something of interest that I read in an article ~

According to Gimple, we will find out exactly what is going on with her pregnancy complications when The Walking Dead returns for its seventh season. No one at the Hilltop is going to waste their time examining a dead body to find out why she was sick prior to getting her head bashed in.

By process of elimination, Aaron, Abraham, Shash, Rosita, and Eugene, would not have a "massive impact on the group."  That leaves Daryl, Glenn and Michonne.

Carol and Morgan aren't even there.

Rick and Carl are safe because when Negan selected his victim, he threatened to "cut the boy's other eye out," meaning Carl, "and feed it to his father," meaning Rick. Therefore, the two would be around to lose and eat said eyeball.

Daryl, (Norman),is a fan favorite, and not even in the comics.  They say his schedule for his new show does not interfere with filming of TWD, and since he's such a big fan favorite, I don't see him meeting Lucille.  Plus, I really don't think he would have a "massive impact on the group," considering he's always been so much of a loner.

So, to me, that leaves us with Glenn and Michonne.

Sorry this is so long; guess I got on a roll.

• Like 2

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)