Random Reflections ~

I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now!

You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If she is holding a gun, she's probably angry

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.

I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet...

Old age is coming at a really bad time!

When I was a child I thought Nap Time was a punishment... now, as a grownup, it just feels like a small vacation!

The biggest lie I tell myself is...."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it".

I don't have gray hair. I have "wisdom highlights". I'm just very wise.

Why do I have to press one for English when you're just gonna transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?

Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.

At my age "getting lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came in there for.

• Like 2

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Random Reflections ~ I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now! You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If she is holding a gun, she's prob

• Elders (Admins)

I love every single one of those. :rofl:

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett