Introducing myself again

Hey all.

I've been around on here as a member for awhile but due to tech misshaps I lost access (thanks again guys for helping fix all that). Thought I would just say hey here.

I live in Canberra, Australia. Late 20s, it was awhile ago now but I did a profile when that was happening through the tribe on Lance's facebook page. Dunno if that's actually around anymore lol.

• Like 1
  • Elders (Moderators)

Welcome back, Smokey. :thumbsup:

It's a bit quiet around here at the moment - it's the weekend, some people are on holiday, but we've recently had a major upgrade to the board software which caused some problems. We don't have the shoutbox at the moment, so we're using this thread: https://www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/topic/26271-shoutbox-thread/ just for general chat.

• Like 1
  • Elders (Admins)

Welcome home Smokey! :ouro:

We're doing much better now since the initial upgrade, as Libby says it was a major software update, lots of changes to the database and inner workings but we've got a lot of new features and clever things to play with!

The best thing? Lots of great new members since you were last with us!

• Like 1

Welcome home Smokey! :ouro:

We're doing much better now since the initial upgrade, as Libby says it was a major software update, lots of changes to the database and inner workings but we've got a lot of new features and clever things to play with!

The best thing? Lots of great new members since you were last with us!

Great to hear!

Welcome and hello!!! LH still has his facebook page, but  Troy Foreman manages it for him.  I havent' heart the word "tribe"  mentioned  there in a while.  I get it's updates from time to time.

Yeah it's a shame that. The tribe profiles were wonderful while it lasted.

• Like 1