Introducing myself again

Hey all.

I've been around on here as a member for awhile but due to tech misshaps I lost access (thanks again guys for helping fix all that). Thought I would just say hey here.

I live in Canberra, Australia. Late 20s, it was awhile ago now but I did a profile when that was happening through the tribe on Lance's facebook page. Dunno if that's actually around anymore lol.

• Like 1

Seven and One [3.19]

:"Frank Black" (voiceover): I've been given the gift of insight, of seeing in the dark and seeing into the darkness of men's hearts and minds. I know what evil is. I've seen it, felt it, tasted it, inhaled the demon breath of its ancient powers. The same powers that have been prophesied through history and which are now marshalling. Who is witness to this? Have we stopped listening to the prophets, the seers and the sayers? I have misjudged my gift. If I see in the darkness it's because there is light. And it is the light which guides me now. The light that will not go out, that will lead us out of the dark night, if we let ourselves feel this, too. It will protect me, as it protects those around me. Even as the ancient forces try to steal our breaths. Seven years of trials and tribulations. Seven plus one, the prophets tell us. Is this the end? The last year of this peace? Or the beginning?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all. I've been around on here as a member for awhile but due to tech misshaps I lost access (thanks again guys for helping fix all that). Thought I would just say hey here. I live in Canberra, Aus

Welcome back, Smokey. It's a bit quiet around here at the moment - it's the weekend, some people are on holiday, but we've recently had a major upgrade to the board software which caused some proble

Welcome home Smokey! We're doing much better now since the initial upgrade, as Libby says it was a major software update, lots of changes to the database and inner workings but we've got a lot of ne

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome back, Smokey. :thumbsup:

It's a bit quiet around here at the moment - it's the weekend, some people are on holiday, but we've recently had a major upgrade to the board software which caused some problems. We don't have the shoutbox at the moment, so we're using this thread: http://www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/topic/26271-shoutbox-thread/ just for general chat.

• Like 1

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome home Smokey! :ouro:

We're doing much better now since the initial upgrade, as Libby says it was a major software update, lots of changes to the database and inner workings but we've got a lot of new features and clever things to play with!

The best thing? Lots of great new members since you were last with us!

• Like 1

Millennium - This Is Who We Are

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Yes, welcome back to our home away from home.  :hiya:Hope to see you here often.  :ouro:

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Welcome home Smokey! :ouro:

We're doing much better now since the initial upgrade, as Libby says it was a major software update, lots of changes to the database and inner workings but we've got a lot of new features and clever things to play with!

The best thing? Lots of great new members since you were last with us!

Great to hear!

Welcome and hello!!! LH still has his facebook page, but  Troy Foreman manages it for him.  I havent' heart the word "tribe"  mentioned  there in a while.  I get it's updates from time to time.

Yeah it's a shame that. The tribe profiles were wonderful while it lasted.

• Like 1

Seven and One [3.19]

:"Frank Black" (voiceover): I've been given the gift of insight, of seeing in the dark and seeing into the darkness of men's hearts and minds. I know what evil is. I've seen it, felt it, tasted it, inhaled the demon breath of its ancient powers. The same powers that have been prophesied through history and which are now marshalling. Who is witness to this? Have we stopped listening to the prophets, the seers and the sayers? I have misjudged my gift. If I see in the darkness it's because there is light. And it is the light which guides me now. The light that will not go out, that will lead us out of the dark night, if we let ourselves feel this, too. It will protect me, as it protects those around me. Even as the ancient forces try to steal our breaths. Seven years of trials and tribulations. Seven plus one, the prophets tell us. Is this the end? The last year of this peace? Or the beginning?