Lance To Star In A New Tv Show

Rate this topic

The information comes from the London Expo, which explained on their official website that Lance Henriksen was unable to appear at a recent convention because, and I quote, he "will be making new TV series." You can find that text here. This implies that he was doing some work while he was in London, the weekend of October 16th and 17th. (Evil Knievel, his recent TNT original movie, has already aired.)

Without any further information, I wouldn't be too excited by this vague reference. This could be anything. Lance Henriksen has made it quite clear in the past that he has little or no interest in participating in television series work. (It was a struggle just to get him to star in Millennium, and he's made it clear that it would take a very special show to get him to return to weekly television.) Was he filming a guest spot on a British talk show, timed to coincide with the British release of Alien vs. Predator on October 22nd? Possible. Is he narrating another television documentary? Was he shooting a guest spot for a series or mini-series? Is he shooting a new television movie? Only time will tell but, as I said, I wouldn't get too excited.

Those few, vague words are all we have for now.