MillenniuM News

HighPlainsDrifter

this is just my opinion, but there has always been a fan base out there for the show...Along with this site, I think the Back to Frank Black campaign deserves some credit as well...their podcasts are great, i got their book as well and as mentioned above, their netflix campaign has brought new eyes to the series...

There are many others who deserve credit.  We had a couple here that promoted the show in their radio program before the husband passed away.  And, there are other sites, like the site that has all the screen shots...sorry, forgot the name off hand.  The campaign actually originated here and then BTFB branched off with their website to concentrate solely on the campaign.

Yes, it is awesome how many people are being introduced to the show, and the fan base keeps growing...yippee!

Edited by Earthnut

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I agree. I remember a long time ago, when I searched for info, images, etc...of the show and there was nothing. Nowadays, there are a lot of places that have info, reviews and videos. And there are sites that uploaded a big amount of the episodes. That is amazing and it says something. Maybe, today the people are more open minded for a show like Millennium. This site with BTFB are the most amazing sites in the whole net. I´m always telling people about them :) 

I recently saw a couple of nice videos of the convention that Lance, Mark Snow and Megan did for the release of the Millennium VOL 2. It is so good to see them together. I left you the link: http://www.backtofrankblack.com/archives/3747

In Argentina we don´t celebrate anything like Halloween but I will watch the episode anyway hahaha. 

Millennium TV series promo starring Lance Henriksen.mp4

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines