revised doomsday date. Tomorrow?

Rate this topic

seesthru

The world is going to end tomorrow apparently...  This is who we are...  ;) 

World to end october 7?

earth-apocalypse-meteorites.jpg?14441530

In 2011, Camping claimed that after the May 21 day of judgment, there would be only about five months until the world's end on Oct. 21, 2011. The eBible Fellowship has recalculated that second date, putting it at Oct. 7, 2015, "in all likelihood.

• Like 1

With all due respect to everyone else's belief, "Here's my thing," (readers digest version). ~

Fist of all, the Mayans have multiple calendars, and when one ends, another begins.

Since God is a spirit, then we have to study and understand God's word spiritually, not literally.  For example, we are the trees, specifically fruit trees.  The fruit is messages/information etc., that we share with each other (eating fruit).  Adam and Eve (people, not individuals), were told they could eat off of any tree in the garden but one, the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (The Father Creator).  When you eat off of that tree, the first thing you do when you have the knowledge of good and evil, is to judge.  We are to eat the fruit from each other and the Tree of Life (The Anointed Saviour/Divine Love).  The river flowing is the Word flowing.

Just as Heaven is in the spirit realm, with multiple levels (heavenlies), and principalities and powers controlling these levels.  Eden, which is not a location on this planet, is the highest level in the spirit.  We can dwell in the Garden of God, but we must pass through the double-edged sword first, the Word of God.  "Study to show yourself approved."  Hell again is not a physical location, but the lowest level in the spirit with principalities and powers (devils).  King David said it clearly, "If I make my bed in Hell, thou art there."  When he said this he was alive.  Hell is the opposite of joy.  It is unfulfillment. It is knowing Who and What You Are, and failing to experience that.  It is being less.  Masters are those who have chosen only love.  In every instance.  In every moment.  In every circumstance.

Not perceiving the Word of God spiritually is why there are so many religions and denominations in the world, and of course many non-believers.  If we truly understand that God as a spirit, and to worship God it must be in the spirit, then we will discover that we can have a personal relationship with our Lord (communion), within our own spirit.  In "Conversations with God," a sequence of books written by Neale Donald Walsch, I quote, “The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you; but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.”  "God does not reveal God self from or through outward observation, but through inward experience."  "Every act is an act of self-definition. Everything you think, say, and do declares, 'This is Who I Am.'"  "The Highest Thought is always that thought which contains joy.  The Clearest Words are those words which contain truth.  The Grandest Feeling is that feeling which you call love."  "All humans actions are motivated at their deepest level by one of two emotions –fear or love."

Also, I'm pretty sure this is in this book series, Walsch asked God that if he could give one statement to man-kind, what would He say?    Paraphrasing, God replied with ~ you don't know me.

To fully understand the Rapture, I suggest reading Elwin Roach's article (The Pathfinder) on the subject.  Here's the link ~

The Rapture Question

Doomsday?  I believe we each create our own day of doom, or, we create our day of entering back into the garden.  I say, choose life, and love.

• Like 1