Whether the Weather

You're on the central gulf coast too?   You know I think I messaged you a while back and asked if you were the person I knew from a weather site.  Same name, same state.  but I think he lives further south in Fl.  On the Atlantic coast. 

I used to get phone calls for a guy with my name who sold reptiles. There was also a talk radio person with the same name in Tampa back in the 80's

• Elders (Admins)

It's looking very scary in Mexico, with Hurricane Patricia about to make landfall on the Pacific side of the country. It's said to be the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Americas, with expected winds up to 200 mph.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

Wow, awesome image Libby.  Thanks for sharing.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

British Summer Time ended last night. Temperature plummeted to just above zero. Reckon winter is on its way.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

Stormed the last couple Friday nights here in sunny California where we have a very bad drought now... it rains so infrequently that its like a special treat when it does... the missus and I turned off all the lights, lit candles and enjoyed the thunder and lightning.

It...

Has...

Begun...

Nothing is forsaken...

We had rain in Oklahoma, and since then it's been cold outside, and a very welcomed change.

Mabius, where in California do you live?  I was raised in Encino, in the San Fernando Valley (L A area), a very long time ago...LOL

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines