14 Most Gruesome Torture Methods in History

Rate this topic

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this kind of post.  It's just too serious for The Donut Hole, and could have gone in the Millennium in the Real World, but as I said, this is heart-wrenching.  I had been watching a video about the Titan RV, and afterwards this one started.  It's not something I would look up intentionally, and it horrifies me that people have had to endure and die through these tortures.  I understand not everyone here would care to watch it, and I for one have no desire to see it a second time.  I did notice that a few of them have been used in TV shows or movies.  The one with the rats I remember clearly.  Naturally we all have heard of the rack, but OMG, some of them, just the thought makes me shiver.

14 Most Gruesome Torture Methods in History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkRpKWaiTpE

I know of  the rack, the strappado and the judas chair... Saw those in a TV series called "Wire in the blood".. I've also read about others not in this video that i"d never want to see depicted in drawings or  pictures.  This video was fast, but very disturbing.   Mankind sure is a cruel beast.