Offical Millennium Sceenplay of "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury"

Rate this topic

I've attempted twice to list this item on eBay, but no bids. I picked this up off of eBay shortly after the series went off the air, and I do believe its genuine. I've been in the process of clearing out my stuff, and I'd really like to see it go to someone who would appreciate it, so I am looking to just give it away. Let me know if you are interested.

I hope this sort of message is allowed here on the forums. If not, I do sincerely, apologize. 

Cheers,

RSG

IMG_8697.jpg

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

I've bought official scripts before, and this one does look very similar.

I think there would be interest here. There are members who collect Millennium memorabilia.

It would probably be helpful if you could indicate where you are. Postage costs and other bureaucratic stuff varies as to whether it's within the USA, or from the USA to overseas.

Welcome to the board. Please feel free to join in with Millennium discussions, or just our general chat.

• Like 1

If you are in the U.S. or do not mind shipping to the U.S. I'd be interested... "SDOM" is one of my favorite season 3 episodes, truly chilling. I studied screenplays quite a bit in college so my curiousity is coming back.

Edited by Mabius
  • Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Great topic on just that here Libby...

Plus some interesting thoughts on the astrology meaning here:-

https://them0vieblog.com/2015/07/27/millennium-saturn-dreaming-of-mercury-review/

The distance of the two planets to the sun compared to each other is also interesting.

Only Chip knows for sure!

Great topic on just that here Libby...

Plus some interesting thoughts on the astrology meaning here:-

https://them0vieblog.com/2015/07/27/millennium-saturn-dreaming-of-mercury-review/

The distance of the two planets to the sun compared to each other is also interesting.

Only Chip knows for sure!

FANTASTIC, BOTH LINKS ARE A MUST READ FOR EVERY MLM FAN ! ! !

• Like 1