Lance Henriksen in "Harbinger Down"

Rate this topic

seesthru

I watched Harbinger down on Netflix a few days ago.   Lance is a good actor.  I'll say that much.  Some of the actors were great.   The movie was okay.   The formula was typical horror movie  fare.  . If you've ever crabbed  or watched 'Deadliest catch"  You will spot all the glaring errors.  And it seemed they took out parts they could have left in the movie. All in all though, it was okay.

Yeah, I saw it too just recently, and probably won't see it a second time, unless of course I've forgotten what I saw... :330:

Lance is an awesome actor, and I for one believe he has wasted a lot of his time and career by not appearing more often in bigger movies, instead of mostly B's.  I read one time where he said that they care more about the movie, and less B S, like from all the bigger productions.  I can relate.  With all due respect, I love Lance and his ability to sell every roll he portrays, but I am one member who is here because I am a fan of the show first and foremost, second, Frank Black, and then Lance and supporting his acting, in that order.

My big thing is the show. I didn't know Lance from adam before the show. I'm not a horror show  buff. But since I like Millennium, I do try to give the cast members stuff a look see.  I knew Meghan Gallagher  from the Larry Sanders show.  Hated the show, loved her acting though. I've seen Patrick Fabian, the guy that plays Ratfinkovitch(Jose Chung's Doomsday defense) in a few things including  the Reba show and  "the last exorcism". I like his work.

But I'll post movies from Lance here, and  other cast members. if I come across them.  It's the forum for that I think.  Klea Scott had a series for a couple of years.

Harbinger Down is in my netflix queue. I hope to watch it soon, I was following the development of the movie for a while because the effects are done by the guys who did the monster effects on the Aliens movies... from a story perspective it doesn't seem very interesting, but hopefully the monster effects are cool.

• 2 months later...

I've seen harbinger down and Stung and He dies in both of course. I fell asleep  in the middle of Lake eerie so I don't know if he dies in that one or not. He dies a whole LOT!  That's why I am glad for things like Millennium, where  he can break the pattern and not have to rehearse death scenes!