Lance Henriksen in "Harbinger Down"

Rate this topic

seesthru

On 1/27/2016 at 7:53 AM, seesthru said:

Earthnut did he die in Lake Eerie?

That's pretty much the only unanswered thing for me. The movie itself DRAGGED

You know what, I honestly don't remember, and it hasn't been that long since I watched it.  I don't think he did, and don't care to watch it again to find out.  Yes, a draggy horrible movie.

• 1 month later...

I agree with everyone here. I also believe that Lance loves to work so...if he sees something in his character and get along with the movie crew...he goes for it. The thing about independent movies is that the script must be real good. If that fails, nothing will save you. The directors are usually new in the business or too young so she/he won´t be able to look after the actors. And a bad director kills any actor. (even Marlon Brando had that movie called "Candy"...amazing :P wtH was that? I think he did because of the girl hahaha). Also...forget about the fx/sound quality. Maybe a good editor is the last life jacket.

Lake Eerie...I remember watching the first part...that boat scene thinking...how and why on Earth is Lance acting here? This is lower than a B movie. Don´t wanna be mean but the rest of the cast...let´s say that compare to them, the cast from "Friday the 13" is the cast from "Goodfellas"...I couldn't watch it anymore. There was a movie called It's in the Blood that wasn't an amazing movie (it was pretty good. Very short story but it was well done) but I think Lance was real good. In fact, I just found that he won the "New York City Horror Film Festival" as best actor with that movie. Also, he won recently best actor with Fragile Storm...not sure from what festival. Haven´t seen that movie yet.

Btw: I know some of U don´t have twitter so, this is a video that I did to twitt...there´s something that you sure missed in the pilot... XD