Are Women Not Allowed to be an "Old Man" in the Group?

Rate this topic

Earthnut

If you had to pick the old woman.  Who would you pick from the cast of Characters?

You can include  non regulars.  Is there anyone that strikes you as old woman material? 

I think I'd have to go with the  lady in the old folks home the one that looked after the little girl whose father worked  with nuclear stuff.  I don't think she was crazy, I hink she  was  very smart, and very careful not to  show her full hand to the group lest she be  "retired"  permanently.

profile_image.jpg

My choice is Ardis Cohen.  She's a member of The Millennium Group and assisted Frank in the pursuit of Galen Calloway in "Kingdom Come."

I think she's a perfect choice, intelligent, dedicated, thorough in her work, and has awesome insight.

The character was portrayed by Lindsay Crouse.

On 11/14/2015, 8:18:01, seesthru said:

I liked Artis.  She would be a good one.  I think she would not blink at  having to live in the unabomber shack either, LOL!  

Personally, I think Artis would welcome the quiet in the shack after her hectic job.  I didn't mention that she's also "tough."  I liked her from the first time I saw her in the episode, and truly believe she would be a perfect choice for "The Old Woman."

On 11/21/2015, 11:46:24, seesthru said:

Artis would be   comfortable in the shack and driving the beat up old truck.  I think I'd have  an underground section put in,  have  some  larger living space.

Oh yes, excellent idea having an underground section.  We softer women then Artis, require some extra comfort.

Yeah.  Have a tunnel system, nicely done,  and underground  areas for comfort and protection from storms etc...  That brings me to something else.  Why did the Nazis wait until  The old man was in Frank's basement to kill him?  If that shack  was as it seemed?  He was always an available and easy target. Unless it was the dogs protecting him or that  land that kept the nazis away.

I have no doubts that there was some form of protection because the place always had a sense of safety, including the dog's protection.  Think about it, there were always 5, even if one got killed, there were still always 5.  I'm thinking once the dog was brought into the circle around the shack, where the dogs never entered, then it may have been brought back to life by whatever force was there, or the Old Man himself.  Betting no one could touch the Old Man/Woman, as long as he/she stayed in Bucksnort.  If there had been an underground area, they would have stored the piece of Jesus' cross there.  But then again, they say the best place to hide something is in plain sight.