ENGINECOMICS

VIRTUAL SEASON 6- OCT 29TH 2016

What about a new topic/blog (links) where you can read all the virtual seasons?

Sounds like a fun idea... maybe like a book of the month club deal where we read one script a week and discuss it or something. I'm only a few into season 4 so I don't mind starting from the beginning.

• Like 1

I absolutely forgot about the fact that they are posted on the main site.  Yeesh.  Thanks for rattling my cage

Enginecomics, I too have a hard time reading on the computer for any length of time, and my back starts to hurt after awhile sitting in the chair.

Having a forum for each one would be an awesome idea.

Edited by Earthnut

Baz, congratulations and good luck with the project! I'm so pleased for you. I've always thought your artwork is incredible, I've no idea how you do it, I can't even draw Homer Simpson's head! It would be great to see VS6 progressing again.

Would love to see the somewhat underused Blogs section of TIWWA used for the release blog, it worked great for VS-5 with categories for behind the scenes content etc and of course it's much improved and refined since then feature wise, for instance easy to theme with your cover art/photo and add optional team editors etc.

Will integrate links into the main site whichever options you go for in the end. Happy to commit to keep funding the license for Blogs app for exactly this kind of project but also for individual TIWWA members Blogs too. Members can create more than one Blog for individual and team blogs/projects/for fun.

Thanks Graham for the kind words and your ongoing dedication to TIWWA. I've just created a development blog here and will create an episode blog closer to the time.

BTW I will need people far more intelligent than me to help source opening quotations closer to the time too.

There are 348 days remaining.

• Like 1

Wonderful - thanks Barry!

I'm sure you will have a long queue of members offering to help!

HI all. Just a quick note for regular TIWWA members, I'm currently finishing my script for VS6 Episode 1, and could do with a few volunteers to check it out for me and give some feedback. Who fancies it? Let me know, cheers

• Like 1

@Enginecomics.  If you still need a volunteer, let me know and I will try to help.

Thanks Gotham Gal- I can send you the script to read through if you like? Since announcing my intention to do a VS6 it's not really got many peoples interest but I'm happy to do it for my own amusement, if no-one elses! :)

@EngineComics.  That would be fine.  Best way is probably by email?