ENGINECOMICS

VIRTUAL SEASON 6- OCT 29TH 2016

I'll send you a DM with the file attached- reading through it, it needs a bit more work. I didn't realise each post we make was being tweeted automatically too!

ok, whenever you're ready and I'll look for a DM from you.  I definitely wasn't aware posts were tweeted to.

Hi folks, yes, you have replied to a topic which is in our general discussion topic, which is itself in a public forum, that is visible to guests (non-registered or signed in members, search bots etc). Posts from our public forums are fed via an RSS feed to Twitter to drive traffic and awareness. You may want to use either Personal Messages or the dedicated VS-6 development forum originally requested by Joe which is password protected and more private.
Don't ask me what the PW is though, I can't remember it, but can always reset the development forum's password for you, if required.

Regards,
Graham

No worries Graham- I can still log in to the development forums, it's good to have that there to refer back to but this'll be fine for time being; I'll DM with Gotham Gal the script and discussions that way.

• Like 1

Hi all, just a quick note to say sadly I won't be posting the first episode of VS6 on Halloween as intended due to other work commitments, instead it will be closer to Christmas before I'll have the artwork finished. Instead I will post up the script text on the VS6 blog for people to read. Look forward to your thoughts on it.

Cheers