Millennium S4E01: "Genesis"

Rate this topic

Thanks Libby. I did think the Vancouver reference was an in-joke as well, but I thought that would make Frost's judicial involvement even stranger and did a quick google search for other Vancouver's (and learnt some interesting trivia- Both cities were named after sea captain George Vancouver, but the American city is older.) All in all its a solid opening I thought.

• 7 years later...

With @The Old Man recent update, adding the virtual seasons to the server since the 4th Horseman page is broken, and including the ePub format, I read this first episode of VS4 on my Kobo eReader last night/this morning. As others have said, it brought me right back to the show! I loved being able to visualize Frank and Jordan, Emma Hollis, even McClaren. The story is captivating and would make for a very suspenseful filmed episode; perfect for MM. I was hoping for a different outcome for Peter Watts, but there's at least a sense of closure in regards to his relationship with Frank.

I've downloaded the first 5 to my eReader so far. Looking forward to the second episode later today.

• Thanks 1

• Elders (Admins)
1 hour ago, davidmarx2000 said:

As others have said, it brought me right back to the show! I loved being able to visualize Frank and Jordan, Emma Hollis, even McClaren.

This! I just posted something similar in the Chatbox and you are absolutely right, it struck me too. The VS are amazing to have, a great deal of work went into them and to be honest, if you have never read them, you are in for a treat. Kudos completely to the VS4 and VS5 teams.

1 hour ago, davidmarx2000 said:

I've downloaded the first 5 to my eReader so far. Looking forward to the second episode later today.

I know this topic is about a specific episode, but just wanted to say thanks again for the feedback. I'm glad to have been able to resurrect VS4 from the murky depths of the Wayback Machine. I added the Behind the Script extras where available to each download yesterday in case you downloaded them prior. I will add the remaining interviews and content in the next day or so.

I hope the VS4 creators don't mind, I haven't edited the actual episodes in any way that's not my place to do so. I just updated the character set for modern devices and websites, so the letters with accents and symbols etc don't appear as broken black squares. Plus I made them available in PDF and Epub formats for convenience.