Im A Soundtrekker+new To This Site

Rate this topic

Guest Frank Black

Guest Frank Black

First of all hi evryone :)

Im so happy to find this awesome MillenniuM site, i really belived there weren´t anyone out on the Internet :ghostface:

I like the GUI, and i like the Dvd captures members are uploading, great for me making me a sig :p

For years i have been collecting movie scores, hence the word "soundtrekker". And i try to get the rare one: Promo/bootleg and so on. Mark Snow´s job on MillenniuM is simply breath taking... MillenniuM was on telly a few days ago featuring an episode with a man who was obsesed fiming drugged people having sex. The whole music in that episode was absolutley aweseome :)

Now for years i searched google, to find absolutley nothing :(

Ok i will not drag this out to long :p

A couple of hours ago i was IMDB and one of the members showed me the link to this faboulous site... It wasn´t took long before i was in chock, MY god some members in here made a couple of threads regarding the soundtrack. I was so happy, until i saw it was on Itunes :down:

A couple of things:

I normally never buy/download soundtracks, instead i go for the movie score

*Not many people know the difference between a soundtrack vs Score*

when i see the word "soundtrack" MillenniuM im not to happy, does this mean i have to listen to MillenniuM´s regular pop music, or are the cd full of movie music????

And i think it´s WAY to much to pay 0.99 dollars for one track/song...

I have nothing against downloading music, (i normally buy the cd´s anyway)

I have a question

Is there a way to get the cd without using Itunes?

Is there someone who knows a bootleg/promo out there and are willing to share it with the rest????

We all want the same thing here, all the beatiful music for all the episodes by Mark Snow :)

Maybe there is a way :)

Ok im new to this site, so forgive me if you belive im trying to pirate the cd, i just want to hear my favorite tv show MillenniuM on my music machine :)

Srry for my grammar, iv´e been up all night :p

Regards Frank Black

A new/happy member :)

My favorite music from this episode: "Loin Like a Hunting Flame"

Sadly it doesn´t appear to be on the official soundtrack :(

Edited by Frank Black

Guest LucyButler2000

Download itunes and pay $10 for the 23 track score. $10 is not asking much at all considering most of the tripe in stores sells for $18 or more depending on the genre.

This score is worth every penny!

Guest sprucecat

I watched that episode recently and absolutely loved the music in it. It really struck me and really made the mood. As was noted it isn't on the soundtrack but is there anyway to get it?

Thanks

Guest Frank Black
I watched that episode recently and absolutely loved the music in it. It really struck me and really made the mood. As was noted it isn't on the soundtrack but is there anyway to get it?

Thanks

ah im not alone then :grin2:

When i have my box, i will see if the score is isolated, perhaps rip some tracks from it?

Otherwise Í´ll see what i can do, i love that cue on that episode :)

• 1 month later...
Guest LucyButler2000
Unfortunately not everyone has a credit card; wants to download a program to their computer; or wants inferior MP3 cues.

Give me real non-mp3 music anyday.

well, despite your lack of enthusiasm for mp3, these tracks are crystal clear and sound excellent!