Did Peter Watts really die?

Rate this topic

• 5 weeks later...

if i remember right they had a strong suspicion that this might end up being the series finale when they wrote though they wasn't entirely certain... personally i believe that if they had been 100% sure that they were getting canceled that they would have shown Peter Watts dead, but instead they left it open-ended because if there would be another season they would definitely want to bring him back.. that was always my take on it.

man that last run of Season 3 is absolutely fantastic, breathtaking episode after breathtaking episode.. i say maybe the last 5 or 6.. even that "Nostalgia" episode is brilliant in my opinion, one of the more succesful throwbacks to Season 1 imo

Season 3 brought us closure in some areas, and at the same time left others open.  I agree, season 3 really does have some great episodes, with many of my favorites, especially "The Sound of Snow," giving Frank closure with Catherine.

I'm still one of those that cannot pick a favorite season since there are so many favorite episodes in each.