My final 1013 project

Rate this topic

Libby

On 2/5/2016 at 12:52 AM, Gotham Gal said:

...I've visited here as a guest for a number of years, though only recently showed my face.  Every Christmas season, I watch Midnight of the Century and then visit here to see what's new ...  The Website is really beautiful then, I think...

Ditto for this year--Great job decorating, Old Man!

• 3 years later...

Greetings, 

I have become something of a collector of Ten Thirteen scripts in PDF format over the years so was very excited when I found this topic, then of course so disappointed to find all the dead links.

I’m sure this is a long shot given how many years have passed, but I don’t suppose anybody still has access to this little treasure trove?

I know there are plenty of transcripts around, but I’m always hopeful of tracking down original Millennium scripts as PDFs which are even rarer than those from The X-Files...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Hi @Spedis Owl

Hope you're well! I tried to rescue them from the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, but that thing rarely works and is so slooooow. It seems to have a single page for each season with no actual links inside, just text suggesting it once did.

To be honest, our wonderful @Libby is your best bet, she may be able to upload the Dropbox files again. I know she got very busy with her new grandchildren and I guess sort of retired from the site, although I think she still drops by occasionally to say a hello. I've tagged her here so who knows, we may get lucky for Christmas and see her!

I'd be happy to upload them here into our Downloads manager, or a forum, but I just don't have them, and again TBH, I'm unsure of the difference between a shooting script and a normal script sent out to the cast and crew.

We obviously have all of the MLM Transcripts, and I have a couple of original paper scripts I managed to buy many years ago.

Regards,
Graham

• Like 1

Thanks for replying @The Old Man

i didn’t really expect any of the original files to be retrievable, but thanks for trying! Maybe somebody out there grabbed them when they were still available?

As an example, this is the only Millennium script that seems to be available online: https://scripts.tv-calling.com/script/fox-millennium-1x02-gehenna/

But if anybody has any others, please do let me know.

Edited by Spedis Owl
  • Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

No worries, sorry for the delay!

I tried that link again and it doesn't work for me, on my ipad nothing happened and now on my PC, I just get a page of characters and error messages. Perhaps they'll sort it.
I know Libby will still have the files she uploaded, she is very meticulous.

BTW, would you be interested in sharing the ones you have with the community and future searchers?

If so, I can set up a dedicated area in the Downloads section for them. You could upload them yourself or send me a link and I'll happily do it for you.

• Elders (Admins)

These scripts are excellent, thanks for the upload Libby! It must have been pain staking working scanning each page.

I didn't realise we were talking about the actual scripts. I have a couple of these but I thought it was something different again, perhaps the pink or blue versions that are mentioned on the TEOTWAWKI front cover. I know one of them refers to shooting locations. If you look back at photos of Lance's collection that he sold via Sue Myatt, you can see some of them. I wish we could have scanned them all first, his were covered in handwritten notes, written by the legend himself.