My final 1013 project

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Libby! I'll get them uploaded here for posterity. The link worked fine btw.

I did a search earlier today for scripts and there were a lot of posts, discussion and info surrounding many of the results. I've added tags to them so they'll be easier to find, pop up in the similar content widgets etc. Brought back a lot of TIWWA memories, both good and sad (Erin & Joe).

• Like 1
  • Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Admins)

Libby,

How on earth did you scan all those transcript pages? Did you have a high scanner with auto sheet feeder or something? Any tips?

I've never scanned my COFB scripts due to the time it would take, but it just dawned on me that the HP color laser/scanner printer magizmo I bought when I got made redundant in 2017 might be able to speed up the process. It's a big heavy beast gathering dust next to my PC in the attic, so I'll check it out.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Admins)

You're welcome, Spedis Owl. It's nice to know there are still people interested.

Graham, I’ve got a standard scanner/printer. However, I’ve got some text-recognition software that I use, but it also does scan-to-pdf. I just set it up and hit enter every time I change the page/sheet. Of course, I also set up a pot of tea, lots of cake, and something interesting on the TV... 😊

• Like 1
  • HaHa! 1

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

• Elders (Admins)

Excellent tips, Libby! :coffee:

I've now uploaded all of the scripts into the Downloads section, I'm sure they will be of interest and a useful reference.

Hopefully other script owners will be willing and able to share in the future.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Attached is the aforementioned “Gehenna” script and a few more from The X-Files which can be added to the downloads section...

The X-Files - 2x05 - Duane Barry.pdf The X-Files - 3x03 - D.P.O. (GOLDENROD).pdf The X-Files - 3x04 - Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose.pdf The X-Files - 3x10 - 731.pdf

Millennium - 4C01 - Gehenna.pdf

Edited by Spedis Owl
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

I've been cleaning up my X-Files scripts list of ones I've found searching for Supernatural ones, I've been waiting a long time to find a good home for these + I'm so happy I found one.

Edited by Eve Nescio

• 3 weeks later...