The Sin Seer (2015)

Earthnut

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3605262/

MV5BMzE2MTYwODEwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTI2

Stars ~ Isaiah Washington, Lisa Arrindell Anderson, Salli Richardson-Whitfield

Rose Ricard has a gift, she can see into your soul. She can discern the truth from a lie and sometimes, she can perceive the very thoughts before they are formed in your mind. She uses these gifts to solve unsolved cases and bring closure where there is none. Her most recent case, unwittingly opens the doors to her own past and that of her new partner Grant Summit.

Remind you of anyone, a man named Frank with a gift?

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha yeah! You know...the other day I was clicking and I saw a bad movie of Clint Eastwood who was something like a EX-Fbi agent (spoiler alert) and yadadada...the guy had kind of flashes like Frank about the crime scenes and made commentaries about the murderer...bad movie...the kind of movie that there is a killer somewhere hidden and the whole cast of the movie is the "hero", the victims and his friend who goes around with the hero. I wonder who the killer is...come on...specially if the hero´s friend is a great actor like Jeff Daniels...

cat photo.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines