Season Three Arrived This Morning!

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

There wasn't a thread for it so I started one. Thought of the thread you started in the weekend before the S2 came out in the shops, and as you hadn't started one for the S3 DVD I did. Wasn't being impatient but I thought as I was thinking you were going to start it and hadn't I thought I'd do it.

I really like the dark blue colour of this set. When I looked at the S3 box cover with Frank and Catherine in a magazine this week I thought Frank's face looked different. It was the right way and not like the picture had been turned round but it appears like that.

Edited by WaveCrest

• Elders (Moderators)

Got an email today from amazon that they've dispatched it. It might arrive tomorrow but I'm assuming it'll be Tuesday or even Wednesday before it gets here.

OS: I hit "reload" just so I could watch your dancing banana again! :rofl:

Guest Cookyman
Guess what, with all the stuff going on of late, I forgot to pre-order my own copy!

Nuts.

Well after the fracas with amazon over season 2 arriving a week after release despite the fact I pre-ordered it . I went to my local asda and bought it there today for £29.95 the same price as Amazon!

Maybe you should do the same old man!

Oh by the way the featurette on season 3 was quite entertaining and informative but was even more negative towards season 2 than the season 2 one!!!

• Elders (Moderators)

Mine arrived this morning. So I've been busy doing the transcript of Endgame. Should have it ready for posting tomorrow.

There are some stills of bloopers at the end. I've done some rather crappy screen grabs of some of them. I loaded up the photoshop software I've got here only to find it was a trial and that's expired, so I've had to use Paint instead. I'd upload them here, but I can't figure out how to do that. :cry: If someone else more capable wants to post some, that would be good.