Sign in to follow this  
Earthnut

Hide and Seek

16 hours ago, seesthru said:

As for Waldo? THere's a reason these things are for the young.  I can't see!!!!!! LOL

I can barely see it either.  Finding where Waldo is not is harder then trying to find him, and that's hard.  I still haven't found him at the beach.  Someone please tell me where he is.

the only ' Waldo ' I found is not in red & white but black & yellow  so I think there was a mistake  made .  

18 hours ago, Walkabout said:

the only ' Waldo ' I found is not in red & white but black & yellow  so I think there was a mistake  made .  

My thoughts exactly, so I started looking through a ton of Waldo beach images and found this one that is slightly different, and now we can find him, smack dab in the middle.  Not sure if this is the original puzzle, but hey, we found him. ~

wheres-wally.jpg

Here's a fun one, spot the 12 differences ~

Beaver Spot the Difference by WonderDookie

Congrats Walkabout.  :clapping:  It sure takes awhile sometimes.  I know a lot of it is my eyes get tired, but they are still fun.

Here's a harder one, but fun ~

wpid-photo-dec-12-2012-127-am.jpg

The only thing I can't find is the gold coin.  Walkabout, what are you still looking for?