Sign in to follow this  
Earthnut

Hide and Seek

I think the golf ball is on the bottom right under the piano.  If not, then I haven't a clue where it is.  At first I thought the coin was the lemon until I saw lemon on the list.  Still looking for that gold coin.  What's hanging on the back of the chair, a locket?

The picture becomes a little larger when you click on it.  Could the coin be the round thing on the door?  Kinda big for a coin though.

Can You Spot The Alligator? Photographer Captures Just How Hard It Is to See Predators Near Disney World?

(I'm still looking and not one webpage has the answer so far.)

CwMdBE5KXRoIBEBLAAoaDB0aBlwdABddFREMBwUR

(I'm thinking it's that dark spot at the left of the mound and bushes, and the boats are actually in front of it.)

(This image has an answer posted, but it's a lot easier to spot the alligator in it.)

croc.jpg

I found red and white waldo, and I spotted 12 differences! YAY

Not sure about the gold coin.

Top gator pic  is too far out and I think it's actually a picture of the sheriff's dept looking for  gators or the boy's body.  Bottom gator pic, gator is there.  dark line center shore, near water.  left to right is tail to head.

Though it's florida so any  line of fresh, and even brackish water can and probably does have gators. They can be little bitty, or huge.    Don't forget water moccasins, copperheads, snapping turtles, all kinds of other   creatures found in and near water that can  do damage and/or kill people.

Don't forget bees, wsps and hornets, which actually kill more people than  snakes,  sharks and gators combined.

The article did state there was an alligator hidden in the image, and even though it's far out, I feel confident that it's where I think it is, left of the mound and bushes, with the boats right in front of it.

I still haven't found that coin.

Correct, wasps, hornets, mosquitoes kill more people, and nowadays, with the Zika threat, mosquitoes are the ones to repel.

11 Plants That Repel Mosquitoes ~

http://www.naturallivingideas.com/11-plants-that-repel-mosquitoes/

There is a dot that  looks vaguely like the front of a gator.    West NIle,  Eastern Equine Encephalitis, Malaria, dengue, now zika.   Mosquitoes  are dangerous things.  I say this as I do my best not to scratch  numerous mosquito bites... Forgot the bug spray on my last trip outside. Ahh Florida.

Here's a mosquito repellent home remedy that people are swearing by.  I have it in a spray bottle and extra in a glass jar.  So far so good.  I used witch hazel.

lemon eucalyptus oil ~ 30 drops
vanilla extract ~ 1 tsp
witch hazel ~ 4 oz (can use rubbing alcohol, vodka, or cooking oils)

Lemongrass and Citronella will repel, but only for about 30 minutes.

Newborn spiders are now a threat, and they are so small they can float in the air and land on us unseen.  Been doing a lot of cleaning, spraying, and DE food grade powder, which is safe, and consumable by both humans and animals.  Here's the link to the ranch that sells their own brand that I buy from, with product information, and available on both Amazon and ebay, and, if I remember correctly, a tad less in cost.  

http://wolfcreekranch.net/diatomaceous_earth.html