Did Frank ever use a cell phone?

Rate this topic

I stopped in for a visit.  I don't know how "back"  I'll be for a while.  Nausea from the meds, headaches, weakness....  not my finest form!    It's going to last through May, at least.   But sometimes it's nice to check in...  forget the messy house, the  whole  messy life.... and  smile!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, seesthru said:

I stopped in for a visit.  I don't know how "back"  I'll be for a while.  Nausea from the meds, headaches, weakness....  not my finest form!    It's going to last through May, at least.   But sometimes it's nice to check in...  forget the messy house, the  whole  messy life.... and  smile!

Proud of your positive attitude Seesthru.  Very sick myself, but can only lay in bed so long.  Coming here for a few helps me escape and feel normal again, kinda sorta.

• Elders (Moderators)

I'm an introvert. I need space and time to do my own thing. If I'm ill or feeling down, I'm even more introverted. I do have a cell phone, but I rarely use it. I really don't know how people can live their lives via their cell phones. At least with the internet, I can interact when it feels right to me.

We do have a landline with an answerphone. If my husband's at home, he'll always answer the phone. If he's out, I listen to the answerphone message and either pick up or phone back later. Too many of the phone calls are cold-callers, though, which irritates the heck out of me.

Technology is wonderful - except when it isn't.

I'm with you Libby, not a fan of cell phones, guess it's because people are obsessed with them, literally in bondage to them.  I know people where their whole life is in the phone, and if something happened to it they'd probably have to be institutionalized.

A cell phone is good to have in case of an emergency, and of course keeping in touch with loved ones that you normally may never hear from.

Good saying, technology is wonderful - except when it isn't.  Most of the time it isn't.  Texting gets real old.

I fake the positive attitude much of the time.  I'm an introvert too, and a superb pessimist! LOL

I have the cell phone but my service I canceled. I can use it for  internet  where there is free wifi, or for 911.  that's enough for me.