Is The Time Is Now Edited On Dvd?

Rate this topic

Guest Avatar

Just finished watching the 2nd season DVDs (in preparation for the 3rd) and in the final episode, The Time Is Now, i seem to recall a scene with Peter Watts leaving his home with his daughters when i first saw it on TV. This wasn't in the DVD. Am i mistaken or have they edited it? My wife is of the same opinion as myself in that she thinks it was there when we first saw this episode. So if i'm losing my marbles then we both are.

Edited by Avatar

• Elders (Moderators)

I haven't watched the episode yet, but in the featurette there's a brief clip of when Frank breaks into Peter Watts' house and Watts ushers his daughters out of the room. There's also a scene in Luminary when Catherine visits Watts and he gets into his car with his daughters who are driving him to the airport. I wonder if what you remember is a mix of those two scenes?

Edited to add: the featurette I was referring to is actually season 3, not season 2. So I might be completely wrong (well, like that's unusual :rofl: )

Edited by Libby