Simon Black

FEAR the walking dead season 2 ( spoiler alert!!! )

http://i4.p7.com/pis/ezone/9d7fqgELB38wdEyCgaG1J1hofSEST0vug8gr9bEPEqUXlhG2Y4QgCLZJKGsVFH4JVDC8-CWfCVDWM6IdqBEEq54CCX-eYoHVpiAui7fQgdW8M6X1n30Yq4Db5AKMKWBepHuVpxd9-3PpL1JJGsFC8gE9JtOr8gN8W9a8fq5pq_eEBoO3XZDT5Z87ktxZfkeMGKHiGnLZwTEm22v-x68VFBesYJr_KobarofzyPpHN-l5UxU72ygRDVFA7Q-LGtvZJKI460u-qStKzmxXBOAb4Pu2zGtySEkcmy3omkSaQFhBuLwJNaOKCk39_79MT7j8xZRN74oBqY9Pn-bDME8xTbg8Qob3uk_U9WBs13L7-QvbYyu95M31uKARQTnDtYo5FQKxBJitiF3EmRiKzxyVMrSCwh-GY3200Qn8A0tIuliZiGOT3CMvkPEwIWSS8EwnJhUF3I6RNuYgyWs6Hts3sxKmiu9s_d6f7LGFDgzb7PoPWrDSGgL5kqNINPRrjGnvbIo7E2UPbmR2TY2Apx13mpzNsjRfOiZ2b7yTQCah0Im1jM26tDjVwjdzQ6rLolcPHoQgOC1xaiCFyGTqYO0PH-TCAZcI/profile:ezone-teaser620x348

You want escape from the permanent question "who is now dead" in twd s6 ?

Time to watch season 2 of FEAR ! First episode "Monster" is released... will still express myself later about that episode !

"This song you will not forget" - Agree! Good choice!

The good part about the first episode is taking us to completely different surroundings, water.  In The Walking Dead we've seen everything else but.

I agree Simon, it's not a song you easy forget.

On 15.4.2016 at 7:37 PM, Earthnut said:

The good part about the first episode is taking us to completely different surroundings, water.  In The Walking Dead we've seen everything else but.

I agree Simon, it's not a song you easy forget.

Agree !
"This song you will not forget" was the statement of the radio message heard by Alicia and was not my statement but i like this song:biggrin:

Well, episode 2 is on tonight.  Hope it's a good one.

Well it took awhile for me to find again in the series but after "Monster" my expectations are fully met.

I think some people just approach this series with false expectations.

"Fear" get by less violent scenes and remainins exciting and entertaining.

I like the different characters and the actors convince.

Looking forward to episode 3 !

I think people approach this series like they do The Walking Dead, and it's not the same.  This is "Fear The Walking Dead,"  with more suspense and still entertaining as you said Simon.  Sure there's killing, but every episode isn't a blood bath.  Remembering too, that man is the walking dead, not the dead, they're (zombies), Walkers, Biters, Cold Bodies, Creepers, Dead Ones, Floaters, Geeks, Lamebrains, Lurkers, Monsters, Roamers, Rotters, and Skin Eaters.

P S ~ The 3rd episode that airs on 4/24, is titled, "Ouroboros."

On 18.4.2016 at 9:40 PM, Earthnut said:

I think people approach this series like they do The Walking Dead, and it's not the same.  This is "Fear The Walking Dead,"  with more suspense and still entertaining as you said Simon.  Sure there's killing, but every episode isn't a blood bath.  Remembering too, that man is the walking dead, not the dead, they're (zombies), Walkers, Biters, Cold Bodies, Creepers, Dead Ones, Floaters, Geeks, Lamebrains, Lurkers, Monsters, Roamers, Rotters, and Skin Eaters.

P S ~ The 3rd episode that airs on 4/24, is titled, "Ouroboros."

Sounds great ! "Ouroboros" cross over episode with the MillenniuM-Group who created the zombie virus:hilarious:

11 hours ago, Simon Black said:

Sounds great ! "Ouroboros" cross over episode with the MillenniuM-Group who created the zombie virus:hilarious:

That is an awesome idea Simon.  :notworthy:  OMG, what if the writers of the both series end up blaming the Marburg virus for the outbreak, and bring in the MLM Group?  Naturally Frank would be there somehow, or Rick and his people find him first, and Frank leads them to the group.  What a crossover.  :seesaw2zg:

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what they do with this episode and "our" symbol.  :ouro:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earthnut said:

That is an awesome idea Simon.  :notworthy:  OMG, what if the writers of the both series end up blaming the Marburg virus for the outbreak, and bring in the MLM Group?  Naturally Frank would be there somehow, or Rick and his people find him first, and Frank leads them to the group.  What a crossover.  :seesaw2zg:

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what they do with this episode and "our" symbol.  :ouro:

...yeah and it would be the surprise of the year !