Sign in to follow this  
Earthnut

Let's Talk About Gillian Anderson

Gillian Anderson Gets Candid About Aging, Beauty and the Pressure On Women

She is beautiful. I think I liked her best with a few more pounds on her than now.  It softened her face. She is at the point of being too thin. I know it's industry standards, but goodness   people onscreen  start out normal, lovely then become too thin.  She is however one person who can look good with any hair color.  That's not  easy!

I hope she finds  peace of mind,  her one big goal. :)

Freaked out when I saw this image ~

Gillian-Anderson-Dangerous-Style-Celebri

BEER----> What the hell is that thing?

BELCH

Hi Mr. Belch.  Gillian posed nude with a large eel to support Fishlove, a campaign dedicated to raising awareness about collapsing fish stocks.  Heck of a cause to pose nude for.

BEER-----> I eat fish - don't care for eel.

BELCH

EARTH-----> I think this eel is just for looks anyway.  I'm with you Mr. Belch, never ate it, and never plan on it.

Sure love it when you're here.  I can have fun.

NUT

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/23/american-gods-gillian-anderson-marilyn-monroe?ref=yfp

American Gods: First look at Gillian Anderson as Marilyn Monroe

gillian-anderson01.jpg?itok=I3HwVH-u

Posted July 23 2016 — 4:15 PM EDT

Some gods like it hot.

As American Gods takes San Diego Comic-Con by storm, Gillian Anderson is stirring up a breeze of a different kind. On Saturday, theX-Files actress tweeted a photo of herself in character as Media, a new god who thrives off attention and takes the form of various celebrities and pop culture icons, seen here manifesting as Marilyn Monroe. Anderson first teased the persona in June with an out-of-focus shot that zeroed in on her ruby-red nails. Now, she reveals a clear look at the bombshell’s signature waves and iconic white dress.

“Doesn’t mean I don’t love you!” Anderson, who is not at Comic-Con, writes. “Here’s a little more of this story.”

CoEj6f5W8AALG1p.jpg