Sign in to follow this  
Earthnut

Happy Birthday Libby

Hope your day is blessed and filled with love and joy.  Love and Huggers from me.

libby-happy-birthday.jpg

Thank you, dearest Earthnut. I've had a lovely day.

BEER----> Yes, happy birthday. How was the cake and ice cream?

BELCH

Beer: Cake was delicious. Actually, I think that's a tautology. If it's cake, it's delicious. If it's delicous, it's probably cake.

Walkabout: I probably did all those emoticons!

My son bought a couple of DVDs that I had put on my Amazon wish list. One was a David Attenborough DVD on Galapagos. One was a DVD mentioned here: Garm Wars. (Took both my offspring a brief while to figure out why I’d asked for that.) We all had a giggle about what my son will get as "recommendations" when he next logs into Amazon.

My daughter bought me some watercolour paints (as on my wishlist) and paintbrushes. I probably have no artistic talent at all. But that shouldn't stop me having fun.

My son-in-law gave me a boxed set of audioplays – Jago and Litefoot, which probably no-one here recognises: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jago_%26_Litefoot.

My husband bought me some rather expensive chocolates. Yum.

1 hour ago, Libby said:

Beer: Cake was delicious. Actually, I think that's a tautology. If it's cake, it's delicious. If it's delicous, it's probably cake.

Walkabout: I probably did all those emoticons!

My son bought a couple of DVDs that I had put on my Amazon wish list. One was a David Attenborough DVD on Galapagos. One was a DVD mentioned here: Garm Wars. (Took both my offspring a brief while to figure out why I’d asked for that.) We all had a giggle about what my son will get as "recommendations" when he next logs into Amazon.

My daughter bought me some watercolour paints (as on my wishlist) and paintbrushes. I probably have no artistic talent at all. But that shouldn't stop me having fun.

My son-in-law gave me a boxed set of audioplays – Jago and Litefoot, which probably no-one here recognises: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jago_%26_Litefoot.

My husband bought me some rather expensive chocolates. Yum.

WOW, awesome ! !  Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday.  Congrats.

I'm sorry to be so late on this topic, dear Libby. I hope you had the greatest birthday ever! :brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Thank you, Viivi. It was a lovely day.