Always In Our Hearts ~ Erin McRaven (Raven Wolf)

• Elders (Moderators)

This is so incredibly tragic. Erin was so young and full of life.

My heart goes out to Terry.

Just this afternoon, I was watching a documentary on Vincent van Gogh, an artist whose works Erin loved. I kept glancing at one of Erin's painting, which is now on the wall of my den, wondering how she was. She was so tickled pink that one of her paintings made its way to England. It's the only piece of original artwork I've ever bought, not really being an art lover, because in some unfathomable way it "spoke to me".

• Like 2

• Elders (Admins)

I still can't believe this awful, upsetting news, it's been on my mind all day, probably like everyone here. 

Lovely Erin will always hold such a special, warm place in our hearts and minds, she was always so full of life, passion and fun. I still have no idea what has happened to our beloved Ravenwolf, other than that she has reportedly passed away.

My thoughts and prayers are with her husband Terry, her family and friends. We were fortunate and privileged to have known her.

image.jpeg

RIP Erin.

X

• Like 1

I am just speechless.  Words can absolutely not express my sadness and grief.  Deepest and sincerest condolences to all the community's here and all her many friends in various subcultures and circles.  I was privilaged to have a very close friendship with Erin.  Truly one of a kind, incredibly creative and caring person, who sometimes cared too much.  You will be so very missed, dear dear Erin! Safe Journeys, mate!

• Like 2

Here's Erin's Website showcasing her art, "Offering a window into the world of the magic of Nature."  Sorry to say that I don't know how long the website will be up and available, or if we can still purchase her art, but thinking maybe through Chris.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/BucksnortArt

iusb_760x100.20044769_d3pz.jpg

Erin McRaven

Here's a few of them, and be sure to watch the short slideshow.  It has images of her 1970s Nomad camper studio in Maysville, Georgia, and one with her friend, who she felt connected to, Vincent van Gogh, that clearly shows in her beautiful art.

Enjoy!

I have always believed that this artwork is of herself & Chris ~

isla_280x280.15861328_adx8rn5w.jpg

Pirate Jack O-Lantern ~

il_570xN.741120824_ekin.jpg

Starry Starry Sunflowers at Sunset ~

il_570xN.788598847_998z.jpg

Fantasy Flower ~

il_570xN.741038932_7h96.jpg

Vincent Van Gogh ~

il_570xN.784316786_qxkx.jpg

Libby, would you mind taking a picture of the painting of Erin's that you have and post it?

• Thanks 1

• Elders (Moderators)

I´ve never met her in person, but I always liked her posts here. She was a free spirit, passionate about art and life. My deepest condolences to her family and friends. May she now steer the great pirate ship in heaven.

• Like 1

• Elders (Moderators)

Bucksnort Studio FB page: https://en-gb.facebook.com/Bucksnort-Farm-Art-Studio-132282376849020/

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/erinmcraven/bucksnort-studio/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UU85HrAjQbz03V_znO1b1_MA

I'll post a picture of Erin's painting that I bought, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

I would buy more of her artwork, if that's what Terry would like (and, sad to say, there is the issue of the necessary expenses). But maybe he'd want to keep those for himself. It was a lot of hassle for Erin and Terry to package up that painting for overseas shipment and to figure out all the customs rules and regulations, and I doubt Terry would want to get involved with all that at the moment or, indeed, in the foreseeable future.

• Like 1